Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

List a stupid comment you've made

IrepDC

While in mock Congress, my session was debating the morality of creating a slave statue or memorial. Arguing the point that it would not accurately portray the horrendous practice that was slavery, I said "If you're going to erect a statue for the slaves, you should build one for the slaveholders, too."

Let's just say it didn't go over too well.

Not something stupid I said, but something stupid I did...

Back in college, was walking through the lounge on the girls' side, and saw one of my friends sitting next to this blind girl, talking to her. I walked up to say hi to my friend, and she introduced me to the blind girl, who said "hi" to me. Instead of saying "Hi" back to her, I waved....

:paranoid:

During the Don Imus fiasco someone said some stuff like cry me a river, ohh my ancestors were slaves.....I then said if they said that in front of me" I would slap the white off them". In retrospect not too smart of a thing to say but the blatant disrespect by some on this board brought that out from me. :)

During the Don Imus fiasco someone said some stuff like cry me a river, ohh my ancestors were slaves.....I then said if they said that in front of me" I would slap the white off them". In retrospect not too smart of a thing to say but the blatant disrespect by some on this board brought that out from me. :)

That is only a stupid thing for you to say if the person you were saying it too was much, much bigger than you. Otherwise, yer a hero to humanity.

This thread is for those people who disagree with all the recent uproar about Portis and Samuel's interview. To show that you understand that Clinton Portis is a human and sometimes we say things without thinking, write about a time you said something stupid or without thinking.....

Personally , at least once a week for me , mostly because i don't think before i speak. I'll get worked up about something and then my mouth just starts running off. None this week though. I'll keep my fingers crossed that i might make it through a week without one ,but i won't hold my breath either :D

Does your post qualify as one?

No but yours does, clown.

I will actually respond to the topic at hand, which is to name a stupid comment I have made.

One time I called the mods Nazis and received my first temp-ban. :doh:

I learned quickly, though. :laugh:

Archived