Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panthers Cut Keyshawn Johnson

RDSKNfaithfull

That is really messed up. Keyshaun said some nice things to Jarrett and tried to motivate him as well. He was telling him he will be his tutor and make him maximize his skills. He must be pissed.

It's funny because when Keyshawn was talking to Jarrett he was all like "I'll take care of you baby boy don't worry" and all that other junk. And remember when he compared Calvin Johnson to himself? :laugh:

This is just so ironic and hillarious.

This is really surprising. I remember when we played them last season and how when Steve Smith was nowhere to be found, Keyshawn moved the chains. (much to my annoyance) Very low of the staff to not let him know they were looking for his replacement in the draft.

Actually, this out of all the talk of picking up a veteran WR, would be the one. Vet experience, size and can move the chains. I'd be up for a Keyshawn signing.

I hated him so much, but my initial reaction is that this would be awesome. Oh the forbidden blasphemy. The only way we sign him is if in his contract it states, "if you yell at Joe Gibbs or Jason Campbell, the fans shall kill you."

I hated him so much, but my initial reaction is that this would be awesome. Oh the forbidden blasphemy. The only way we sign him is if in his contract it states, "if you yell at Joe Gibbs or Jason Campbell, the fans shall kill you."

He'd have to deal with his favorite safety in the league as well. Imagine Taylor's reaction if we picked him up. Much hilarity would ensue! :laugh:

I don't want a guy who has never said "it's my fault." Come on . . . anyone who really wants this guy doesn't know the meaning of a rivalry, nor do they know how bad a character guy Meshawn is.

Having said that though, I do feel bad for him. After spending 6 hours talking about the Panthers, and even talking to Jarrett about it . . . man, thats rough. He should go to another NFC south team and try to get some revenge.

He'd have to deal with his favorite safety in the league as well. Imagine Taylor's reaction if we picked him up. Much hilarity would ensue! :laugh:

Yeah, in The Stadium thread about this I said the same thing. Sean would crack him in practice. I say we let him stay until the season starts, just so Sean can practice blasting a receiver. :applause:

It's funny because when Keyshawn was talking to Jarrett he was all like "I'll take care of you baby boy don't worry" and all that other junk. And remember when he compared Calvin Johnson to himself? :laugh:

This is just so ironic and hillarious.

Yeah! LOL He said CJ was a mixture of Randy Moss and himself! I was like WTF!?!?! :laugh:

Oh the forbidden blasphemy."
:laugh: True dat!
That is really messed up. Keyshaun said some nice things to Jarrett and tried to motivate him as well. He was telling him he will be his tutor and make him maximize his skills. He must be pissed.
Meshawn had a worried look in his eyes while speaking about and to Jarrett. A man never at a loss for words was having a hard time talking with kid he knew and had so much in common with. I think he knew he was finished in Carolina.

Archived