Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick possibly linked to Dog Fighting

GhostofAlvinWalton

Maybe the NFL needs to give him some time off too

I don't think Vick has nearly the same number of transgressions as Pacman, but 2 or 3 full games for dogfighting would make sense. 60-some malnourished, scarred dogs? Show that the "new NFL" has some teeth and will go after a big name too.

Needless to say, neither Mike nor Marcus will find themselves on anyone's All-Character team anytime soon.

It's entirely possible that Vick doesn't know what's going on if he owns that property but doesn't live there. (Think: holding a landlord accountable for the actions of a tennant.) But if he is involved in dog fighting in ANY way, he's a POS. End of story.

:redpunch: :tantrum: :censored: :soapbox: :hammer: :rant: :cuss:

Dog fighting is awful, if Vick is involved he needs to be hung, put in front a firing squad, or put into a gladiator fight ring to face and face the same things those poor dogs go through.

Dog fighting is awful, if Vick is involved he needs to be hung, put in front a firing squad, or put into a gladiator fight ring to face and face the same things those poor dogs go through.

Yeah, then you may not want to read this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195536&highlight=pit+bull+wolf

:paranoid:

Yeah, then you may not want to read this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195536&highlight=pit+bull+wolf

I hate those threads! I ignore them like the plague.

:paranoid:

I was really hoping against hope you'd miss this thread, Huly. :(

:redpunch: :censored: :soapbox: :cuss:

I found it and is is beyond disturbing to me. Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with Vick and he would not walk out I will castrate him if guilty.

I don't think Vick has nearly the same number of transgressions as Pacman, but 2 or 3 full games for dogfighting would make sense. 60-some malnourished, scarred dogs? Show that the "new NFL" has some teeth and will go after a big name too.

Thats just disgusting.

I remember in HS I had an internship with a vet's office and someone brought in a pitbull and they outlined where they wanted the dog's ears cut....way, way short. The dog had some scratches on his face.

The vet cut the ears but not to the specifications. He just cut them like regular pit bull ears. He was visibly upset.

dog fighting only worth 2 or 3 games? are you kidding? That's way worse then smacking a stripper. full year would be about right for something this repulsive.

I refuse to believe Vick would be this stupid. I'd go with the fact that someone else lived on the property Vick owned, which in itself is bad enough.

I've overestimated the insight of pro sports players before, though. If it does turn out that he knew exactly what was going on, he should be suspended for a year at the very least.

Archived