Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick possibly linked to Dog Fighting

GhostofAlvinWalton

dog fighting only worth 2 or 3 games? are you kidding? That's way worse then smacking a stripper. full year would be about right for something this repulsive.

Wasn't someone paralyzed in the shooting that pacman was involved in? I think my reasoning was that if paralysis is worth a season, then dogfighting should be something a good deal less than a full season. However, having thought it through more, I think you're right. 60 malnourished and scarred dogs is worth more than 2-3 games.

ALso, my apologies for the poor word choice with regards to the NFL needing to show some teeth. It was unintentional.

If this is true, i think the NFL should ban Vick permanently.

It's really starting to burn me up how athletes get a free pass for bad behavior. They should be held to the same standards as the rest of us. Seriously, if your employer found out you were this type of character you'd be fired in a heartbeat.

They get payed millions not just to play football, but to be celebrities and to fulfill the related responsibilities. It's a fact of life - millions of kids look up to these guys, they get paid to be role models.

It's obvious Vick let his celebrity go to his head, and now has the attitude, "I'm Mike fricken Vick, I don't need to work harder at being good at my job and I can do whatever I want."

Frankly, I'm tired of him and think the league is better off without him. It's going to burn me up if he can buy his way out of this.

That was a little bit creepy with the wink at the end...

Is this some sort of gay thing?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

It was aimed at your comment on

Originally Posted by MonkFan8

I refuse to believe Vick would be this stupid.

I think their is something wrong with that.

Man crush? What on earth are you talking about?

Anyway, didn't they find that their was no pot in the bottle anyways? :doh:

Don't take mancrush the wrong way. It's just a deep affection you may feel for another man, normally a man of star status. Like me, I have a mancrush on Gilbert Arenas, Sean Taylor, and Jarvis Hayes (he's so clutch) among others.

Don't take mancrush the wrong way. It's just a deep affection you may feel for another man, normally a man of star status. Like me, I have a mancrush on Gilbert Arenas, Sean Taylor, and Jarvis Hayes (he's so clutch) among others.
No, I know what he meant I just don't see how my saying I didn't think Vick could possibly be that stupid would constitute a "mancrush" :silly::laugh:

Wasn't someone paralyzed in the shooting that pacman was involved in? I think my reasoning was that if paralysis is worth a season, then dogfighting should be something a good deal less than a full season. However, having thought it through more, I think you're right. 60 malnourished and scarred dogs is worth more than 2-3 games.

ALso, my apologies for the poor word choice with regards to the NFL needing to show some teeth. It was unintentional.

No Joe, you were right the first time. Pac Man was LINKED to a shooting and several other incidents. Vick was LINKED to possible dog fighting and a few other incidents.

Pac Man's case ought to have been more severe.

#1. He could have nothing to do with it at all.

#2. I highly doubt he didn't know what was going on at the property that he owned and his relative lived on. At least word of mouth would have reached him.

#3. He really needs to cut ties with the *******s he hangs with. At some point you have to "grow up" and be an adult. Sometimes it means leaving people behind that bring you down.

#4. From his and his brother's past behavior, I'm afraid their parent(s) didn't equip them with the tools to accomplish #3.

I don't think Vick has nearly the same number of transgressions as Pacman, but 2 or 3 full games for dogfighting would make sense. 60-some malnourished, scarred dogs? Show that the "new NFL" has some teeth and will go after a big name too.

Yeah, I'd love to see how the league goes after one its so-called superstars/faces.

Um, I think you'd want to leave that to the professionals.....Vick has teh herpes....remember Ron Mexico? :laugh: :laugh:

I am certified in castration. That is one cool thing about being a certified Vet Tech! :silly: :laugh:

I'm sure this is just a coincidence.........

A Web site associated with a Michael Vick company, MV7, LLC, professes to be in the business of breeding pit bulls and other dogs as pets not for fighting. VicksK9Kennels.com states that, "We do not promote, support or raise dogs for fighting and will not knowingly sell, give, or trade any dog that may be used for fighting." The property Vick owns in Virginia where dozens of dogs were confiscated last week in a dog-fighting investigation is listed as the address for the Web site and the company.

HE TRIED TO WALK THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY WITH A HIDEAPOT AQUAFINA BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that while the drug sniffing dogs did pick up the scent of mary jane, they didn't find any on him. It was said that he had the bottle to hide his jewelry.

Archived