Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My newest purchase as made me a lifelong customer (Bathroom related)

Quixote

I always take baby wipes camping, at home it's scotty. I don't want a figer coming threw on those Bud mornings.

I'de have to say the best trick for the bathroom I know is running a Hot Water line from the sink to the bowl. Use a T and a valve. Flush once then sit down and enjoy. Makes living in an old farm house very nice.

I'de have to say the best trick for the bathroom I know is running a Hot Water line from the sink to the bowl. Use a T and a valve. Flush once then sit down and enjoy. Makes living in an old farm house very nice.

:rubeyes::whoknows:

Note to self: It is absoultely essential that you completely avoid Koolblue13's homemade stew.

I just tear out sheets of the Northern Virginia Yellow Pages. I've only used up to Paving Contractors/Pawnbrokers, so I'm good for awhile.

Only problem is my proctologist thinks I look a little jaundiced.

OH LOL.

Doesn't the ink run a bit? How do you know when you are finished?

I actually use Cottonelle toilet paper. I might have to see about these wipes.

Bro, seriously... It will change your life. For some people it's their daily cup of their favorite style of coffee. For others its seeing that special someone when you get home from work. For most its the fastpaced world of stamp collecting. But for me, its all about cottonelle after I go boom-boom. :cloud9:

I wasn't kidding about this being a civic duty. I'm opening eyes and changing lives... you'll see.

I should be getting paid for this.

Two things. First, Quixote is absolutely, positively, 1000% right about the moist wipes. A clean balloon knot is a happy balloon knot I always say.

Secondly, am I the only one that finds it oddly amusing that his avatar is the bench warmer? Given the topic of the thread the picture seems to somehow take on a slightly different connotation. ;)

Way to go Don!!

:toilet: You guys dont use your hands and some water to clean your :pooh: while :read:

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I've heard that there are Indian-Americans who still practice this. :puke:

EDIT: That's why you never see an Indian eat with their left hand.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I've heard that there are Indian-Americans who still practice this. :puke:

That counts for muslims too. They believe their right hand is for eating and their left hand is for wiping their arse. Most muslims don't use cutlery, but use their hand for eating and they will also use their left hand and some water for wiping their arse after a dump. Go into a muslim household and notice how many have buckets in their toilet. And anyway, it even says all this in the Koran.

By the way, ever wonder why muslim parents discourage their kids if they have a tendency to use their left hand? Left handed people are a no-no in muslim culture. That's why the naturally left handed muslims are all ambi-dextrous.

Absurd. :2cents:

Wow, I can't believe I waited so long to read this thread. It is hilarious. My favorite line so far: "A clean baloon knot is a happy baloon knot I always say." I think Pete suggested corncobs. Ah, good times.

The wipes are pretty amazing, though I don't like the wet feeling I have between my chicks afterward so I always dry with regular tp. Then I squirt a dollop of Turtle Wax on that sucker and buff her to a clean shine.

Sometimes, though, for fun I like to use important historical documents for "post-bm sanitation." The Magna Carta, the US Constitution, the Bible, the Koran, and the wildly popular Tripartite Declaration of Principles Concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy. It's a good way to spice up your dumps.

im indian if u didn't know, but i know people in india who still do this

That may be the funniest thing I've ever read. omg.

haha, thanks. That was my personal favorite too.

Here is an alternative version for a Blog I did.

I'll tell you with all the honesty in my heart and with the most sincerity that my words can muster, that these suckers will keep your crinkle star squeaky clean.

You buy them at a Warehouse store, in conjunction with TP and the TP lasts you that much longer.

Been using these for years. Saw it on an episode of Cribs...Seriously.

Talked myself into trying it and the results speak for themself.

Check out this pic :

haha. That would be gross. I am kidding. But they do the job well.

Archived