Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints sign Patten

Kurd Cudins

What are you talking about? David Patten was great here in the role he filled when he wasn't injured. He's good for depth but we had enough. I wish him well, but don't expect him to start there either. He's getting on in years.

"was great here"??????????:doh:

Were you watching the same David Patten we were watching.

He was bad because even when he did get on the field he was invisible.

Unfortunately Zero-Ocho had that effect on the large majority of our receivers. I don't blame patten. When Brunell wasn't dumping off to Betts he was forcing throws to Moss in doube/triple coverage.

Yea but your dealing with football players :laugh: :laugh: , also that has to be one of the funniest things ive ever read no #1 or #2 :laugh: :laugh:

well, that was before santana had his break out year, but even still santana was definately the number one

Saints | Team signs Patten

Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:11:45 -0700

The NFL Network reports the New Orleans Saints signed free-agent WR David Patten (Redskins). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

I get the feeling he will be a good addition to their team. Mostly because he was so bad here and our karma sucks.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195451&page=3&pp=15

Calvin Johnson is going to be a Redskin come 12:30-12:45 on April 28th if the Raiders dont snag him with the first selection just like David Patten will sign with the Saints tonight or tommorrow.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived