Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 30 UFAs: Dock to Miami? Donte Stallworth to the 'Skins (HUH?)

skinsfannyc76

Stallworth ate our secondary's lunch the first time around this past season. He would be a good addition I think, but with ARE, Lloyd and Moss all under contract it does seem odd we would be vying for his services or could even afford him. Philly will bring him back if they're smart - I would...

I think Kerney has a realistic shot at coming here if we're not going to be in the bidding for Nate.

Don't see that happening. The Signing bonus of Lloyd and A.R.E. basically hinders brining in another WR especialy a guy who seems to have hamstring issues alot.

Besides it would make more sense to promote from within considering there is a WR on the practice squad who will come cheap.

And what WR didnt look good against our defense last year??

That some line of thought is what had the skins trade two picks to the 49ers for Llyod

We're not signing Stallworth--this is just your typical pre-FA random prognostication that won't go anywhere. Patten will most likely be released is my guess, but we're keeping BLloyd...

That's probably what's going to happen. I don't think any team is gonna' trade for Patten.

1. just speculation, because Snyder wanted to draft DS out of Tennessee

2. Dock is better than every guard listed

As much as I love him he's isn't better than Dielman or Steinbach and the market will prove that. I hope we resign him though.

As far as signing Stallworth goes...It isn't going to happen. Pastarelli is just trying to get a rise out of Skins fans.

Stallworth ate our secondary's lunch the first time around this past season. He would be a good addition I think, but with ARE, Lloyd and Moss all under contract it does seem odd we would be vying for his services or could even afford him. Philly will bring him back if they're smart - I would...

I think Kerney has a realistic shot at coming here if we're not going to be in the bidding for Nate.

We've already got a much more versatile, reliable and fast version of Stallworth on the roster - his name is Santana Moss.

If we sign Stallworth, it will be the headscratcher of the millenium. :(

Archived