Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 30 UFAs: Dock to Miami? Donte Stallworth to the 'Skins (HUH?)

skinsfannyc76

We're not signing Stallworth--this is just your typical pre-FA random prognostication that won't go anywhere. Patten will most likely be released is my guess, but we're keeping BLloyd...

Yeah, Lenny just had to throw something that would make the Skins look dumb in the article. Now, all the meatheads who have no clue are reading this and going, "Those Redskins are fools trying to get another WR when they already have so many. That Dan Snyder just throws money at any one." Wait....I guess that is actually some of the Redskins fans.

WAY

There is really no sense in arguing, because there are no stats to backup which player is better. You think Dock because he is a Redskin. I think Steinbach because of his play and experience. So let's agree to disagree. But I think Steinbach and Deihl will be more sought after and will probably get more money, unless we overpay to retain Dock.

There is really no sense in arguing, because there are no stats to backup which player is better. You think Dock because he is a Redskin. I think Steinbach because of his play and experience. So let's agree to disagree. But I think Steinbach and Deihl will be more sought after and will probably get more money, unless we overpay to retain Dock.

At this point, I'd rather overpay to keep Dock, than take a risk with the chemistry of the O-line with another veteran, but that's just my humble opinion...

I love this time of year. I just think its unfortunate that Dock might have to go. Breaking up this offensive line is not a good idea in my opinion. He is a talented player, not the best, but good for the consistency. I'm gonna miss him if he goes. I think chemistry is more important here than the money.

At this point, I'd rather overpay to keep Dock, than take a risk with the chemistry of the O-line with another veteran, but that's just my humble opinion...

I wasn't insinuating that we get Steinbach, I just said to Bubba that he is a better player. Both of them and Deihl want to break the bank. Break it somewhere else.

Archived