Wide Receiver James Lofton

Wide Receiver Art Monk

Tight End Kellen Winslow

Tight End Ozzie Newsome

only 2 aren't HOF'ers yet

Monk and Rice

and Rice has to wait the 5 years is the only reason he's not in yet

total bs

I don't think Craig has ever even been a finalist.

Huh, well there you go. There's another team that has a legit gripe about the Hall. They only have 1 guy and a coach in, well they're gonna have Rice and I'm not counting Young. But yeah, the Hall doesn't respect dynasty's I guess. Unless you're a "dynasty" that loses in the first round of the playoffs every year and chokes away a 30 point lead against Buffalo. They like the numbers, but not our guys numbers. I would have never thought winning could hurt your career so badly :doh: .

Thanks for the knowledge though, appreciate the link.

A decade of excellence and only one HOF'er to show for it.

It was a decade of mediocrity, the Redskins just got lucky and had the 53 best players in the league... The reason I don't think ANY Redskins should be in the Hall is because they should have won a lot more Super Bowls with the talent they had compared to the relative lack of talent that other teams had...

[/Dr.Z comments]

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

TK That sig is awesome!!!

TK That sig is awesome!!!

TK how could you treat a fan of yours like that? I mean all he wanted to do was to show his appreciation... It's like if you were a famous sports star and you were at a charity event and as you were walking out an 11 year old boy asked for your autograph and you sent your bodyguard to tell the kid "Mr. TK is a very busy man"

It was a decade of mediocrity, the Redskins just got lucky and had the 53 best players in the league... The reason I don't think ANY Redskins should be in the Hall is because they should have won a lot more Super Bowls with the talent they had compared to the relative lack of talent that other teams had...

WHAT???????

Joe Montana and the great 49ers teams, Bill Parcells Giants with Phil Simms and LT, the Great Bears D of 85 and 86, Dan Marino, Jim Fouts and Jim Kelly as AFC QBS ????

Trust me with no salary cap there was a TON more depth of talent and I would argue better quality QBs all over the league. Sory I think your dead wrong.

[/Dr.Z comments]

Originally Posted by IONTOP

WHAT???????

Joe Montana and the great 49ers teams, Bill Parcells Giants with Phil Simms and LT, the Great Bears D of 85 and 86, Dan Marino, Jim Fouts and Jim Kelly as AFC QBS ????

Trust me with no salary cap there was a TON more depth of talent and I would argue better quality QBs all over the league. Sory I think your dead wrong.

[/Dr.Z comments]

Dude, your reply is really messing up my sarcastic comments... :D

Originally Posted by IONTOP

Dude, your reply is really messing up my sarcastic comments... :D

Never did quite get the hand of all this cut/paste business :D

Apologies if I missed the sarcasm - thought you were being serious. Almost dropped my cornflakes!

Never did quite get the hand of all this cut/paste business :D

Apologies if I missed the sarcasm - thought you were being serious. Almost dropped my cornflakes!

Hell no... I was making fun of Dr. Z who somehow thinks that Irvin's numbers were better in his era than Monk's numbers.

Chuck Noll was the logical choice for the AFC coach of the 80s b/c he was the only AFC coach to span the entire decade.

Granted, all of Noll's glory came in the 70s, but the only alternative was Dan Reeve's in Denver who had lost all three of his SBs in the 80s.

Tom Flores in Oak/LA won two SBs in the 80s, but was always a low profile guy on a high profile franchise.

Archived