Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you say was your FAVORITE Washington Redskins moment this season?

Taylor 36

My favorite moment? Campbells' first pass. It was beautiful and got me pumped, even though it wasn't caught.

And my other favorite moment was the 4th-and-4 TD pass in the final game against the Giants. The offense finally discovered that they could produce in the clutch with the game on the line.

For the second year in a row, we screwed up Dallas' season.

Last year it was two loses and mostly the first loss that kept them out of the playoffs. This year if that kick hadn't been blocked, they would have had more on the line against Detroit and maybe would have won, winning the division, and giving them a home playoff game.

The streak for them continues.................

I completely agree. Weird though, cuz you would think that would have been the first response on this thread.

Well, as Om points out, if you were *at* FedEx, there is no other choice.

Man, I'd never seen The Cave like that. From Novak's miss to the pass to Whitten (?) for what must've been 15 yards to set up their FG to the block to the kick... You could feel 75k people's emotions swinging all over the place ( the other 10k swinging the exact opposite? Harder to feel. The 5k in the club section that didn't show up? Fookers.)

After Novak's second try, it was bedlam. Good natured bedlam, but complete madness.

Still, there is no other choice. Make a poll with one option, cuz beating an expansion team in OT ain't worth squat compared to a miracle win over Dallas, Parcells, and TO with no time on the clock.

Honestly, I'm glad the season is over. I suffered through a lot of traveling and high expectations this year. The let down was far more painful than any of the thrills. Many of my family and friends feel the same way. We're just ready for a change of culture. Gibbs is the only guy that can do it. Lord knows Dan Snyder hasn't been able to do it. We'll see...as usual.

HTTR

Archived