Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you say was your FAVORITE Washington Redskins moment this season?

Taylor 36

There is way too much negativity and ignorant speculations floating around this board right now. So, in an attempt to try to help get some positive juices flowing, I want to start a thread that would focus on what fans found to be their favorite moment, play, etc. this season as it relates to our beloved team.

Please, this thread is to be a positive thread. If you can't say anything positive about the team, or feel the need to bash a player or coach, just move on to another thread.

I'll start.......

For me, my favorite moment would have to be the end of the second Dallas game. That was so exciting and inspiring. I was on top of the world the entire week after that.

My favorite play was the overtime catch and TD run by Moss in the Jags game. My son was born that morning, October 1st, and that play helped sum up one of the best days of my life. Plus, my brothers and father were there to watch the game with me, being that they all traveled to meet the new member of the family, so that made it that much more special.

first and foremost, was the jacksonville game.. i really thought that we had turned the corner and regained that swagger from last year and that al saunders offense was running like a well oiled machine.. i also was in attendance for that game and it was my first time tailgating at fedex.

Dang, and here I thought I was gonna be original by saying the Moss OT TD versus Jacksonville.

At the time, I thought that was going to be our turning point of the season, and we would possibly run the table from then on. It was such a perfectly thrown pass, and amazing play by Moss to break free.

my favorite moment/play was cooley's TD vs carolina. watching him bowl over defenders then go around slapping hands with the fans, it was a great moment. it was even better after i heard that jason called the play on his own

I was at that game. I went with my friend who is a Carolina friend. He was talking smack after Campbell got picked off on the previous drive, but he wasn't saying anything after that TD. :laugh:

At the time, I thought that was going to be our turning point of the season, and we would possibly run the table from then on. It was such a perfectly thrown pass, and amazing play by Moss to break free.

I felt the same way. I was thinking, wow this team really could go far this year.

Plus, Moss just flat out owned the Jacksonville D in that game. My second favorite play was his first Td where he spun off Deion Grant after the catch.

did anyone else think it looked like ST could have went left and scored on the block? he had a wall of blockers and only 3 fat cowboys there and they were to his right

Definetely. ST had a TD had he run down the sideline behind his blockers. The Skins won anyways, but I definetely would have rather won on a ST TD.

did anyone else think it looked like ST could have went left and scored on the block? he had a wall of blockers and only 3 fat cowboys there and they were to his right

Yeah, not sure why he did that. But anyway, the way the Dallas game ended was the craziest and best part of my season.

I was able to see the Skins at FedEx and at the Edward Jones Dome this season, they gave me nothing both games. I sure hope that next year has a different ending.

I was able to see the Skins at FedEx and at the Edward Jones Dome this season, they gave me nothing both games. I sure hope that next year has a different ending.

Dude, I was at the Titans game at the beginning of the season. That was hell. When I first started to think that we weren't very good.

I know that the second pukes game was another nail-biter and a tough one to top, but for me, it was last nights debacle, watching the pukes overrated QB blow the game. I have just been given full rights to talk smack on all my Cowboy friends and family for the entire off-season!!!

HOW BOUT EM COWBOYS GRANDMA!!!:D

Football wise had to be the win over Dallas. Close second is the Cooley TD that Jason called himself. But the roller coaster of emotions at the game when it looked like we had lost it, then it was blocked and seeing the faces on Cowboy fans in the stands around me.. that was priceless.

Archived