Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you say was your FAVORITE Washington Redskins moment this season?

Taylor 36

Even though it was an incomplete pass, my favorite moment was probably JC's first pass attempt. The play-action deep ball to Lloyd. It showed that we were done with the dink-and-dunk, and we were going to go after more big plays.

Great positive thread by the way. Nice to see them every once in a while.

The Romo sits to pee the Homo fumbled snap in the wildcard game this weekend.:applause:

It is supposed to be Washington Redskin moments this season. Although I agree that it was fabulous to see the Cowboys lose that way, the Redskins, unfortunately, had nothing to do with that.

It is good to see that most people could find at least one good, positive moment from this season and. Hopefully, this team will produce a plethra of those next season. It is unfortunate, however, that some people could not let a positive thread flow without having to add negative comments about players, the owner, and the season. This is supposed to be POSITIVE. :D

I was at the the Cowbum and Jaguar game against the Skins. Both those moments at the end were the most exciting for me. When Santana caught the game winning TD against the Jaguars Fed Ex erupted like I never heard it before. The noise was unbelievable.

I'll have to admit that I'd started to leave the game against the Cowbums after Jason Witten got down to the Skins like 25 yd line at the end. I was trying to beat traffic. I was mad because they wouldn't let me and my wife back in after the Skins blocked the Cowbums FG. They said no ins and outs in the stadium. I didn't even know that S. Taylor had picked the ball up and returned it so far. I'm thinking Oh well, I'll listen to the rest in the car. Its going overtime. The next thing I know, the stadium erupts again and this guy in the parking lot is jumping up and down saying we won. I was telling my wife that the guy had to be drunk. But thank Goodness it was true. We had won.

1) had to be beating Dallass with the blocked FG and game winner. It was the only time this season I actually jumped up off the couch and rejoiced.

2a) The OT win against the Jags. I as many others thought we had turned the corner.

2b) The game winner for Cooley against Carolina when JC called his own play. Johnny U"esk"

3) Anything JC did. Loved the runs for first downs, the pocket presence and the rocket Arm.

At least one position is looking up. Now...about that Defense??

Archived