Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis on 980...anybody listening??

diego1115

I am NOT hearing the dissention that many in the beginning of this thread were talking about. CP is saying GIBBS ASKS guys to step up.

People need to OWN up. I dont see this as the team falling apart. He is stating it is NOT on Gibbs. STEP UP GUYS.

I don't understand how our Front Office is blamed for the departures of Smoot and Pierce. First of all , all Smoot did was talk about how he loved to be a Redskin, wanted to be a Redskin.....then he hi-tails out of here to Minnesota for what amounted to basically a quarter-million dollar higher offer. Was 250,000 really worth leaving the "team you loved" the "team you wanted to be on" Then he goes on to have the boat sex, and now he is about to be CUT from the Vikings for under-performing. What exactly again was the PROBLEM with getting rid of Smoot!?!

Then we have Pierce, who didn't want to be here, he felt he was slighted by not being ANNOINTED as a starting LB for his first few years in the league, and was obviously holding it against the organization. HE WANTED OUT.....how is this the Front Office's fault again???

Ryan Clark, now there is a Front Office failure, and I do blame them for that one, but as far as Smoot and Pierce go....they were lost causes once they became Free Agents.

I am NOT hearing the dissention that many in the beginning of this thread were talking about. CP is saying GIBBS ASKS guys to step up.

People need to OWN up. I dont see this as the team falling apart. He is stating it is NOT on Gibbs. STEP UP GUYS.

ok...a voice of reason...please update as your hear more....:notworthy :logo:

Blondie, i'm so happy that i'm listening for myself, because i feel the same way. To take it as step further, it seems like he's behind coach. I think he's frustrated with the attitude of some of the players.. Stay tuned after the break.

Internal works functions

It is true that Gibbs is running and Saunders is passing.

True Redskins dont go anonymous to reporters.

Separates the locker room. YOu got a problem let it be known

52 people can not take the blame for 1 angry player who goes anonymous. Be a man

Lot of people taking shots instead of owning up. COach gibbs gives you open floors and open mikes. When he asks it, no one takes Gibbs up.

Why are they scared? Everyone raised different. I am not worried about my job, others might be scared. I am confident in my abilities. Others are just afraid

Why not come to you CLinton? Doc saying it sounds like no one talks in team meetings, why cant you work this out on your own? Randle El and Rock crying in front of the team asking what can we do to bring this together. Clinton becomes the de facto mouthpiece because others are afraid. Instead of other people telling Gibbs they are injured they only react when Gibbs cuts an injured player.

Do you CLinton believe the mix is right now to succeed? People just need to own up. Santana and Moss are the only people who have the ballz to talk to the coaches, so that leaves Clinton taking the rap from others wanting stuff. Same 2 or 3 people say the same stuff all season.

Locker room lawyers, people got lots to say until the judge comes up. Who are the captains of the team? We dont have the same 2 people. They want everyone to be leaders but not everyone are leaders. Captains are now based on how good a week of practice they had. Clinton had to ask to be a captain. People are two faced, they act one way in front of Coach another when he isnt looking.

BREAK 1

Quick editiorial notes, I have not heard one thing that shows any disrespect to Gibbs so far

I love CP, and I think he's dead on with a lot of criticisms, but at the same time I think he has some real concerns about Betts doing so well. Let's face it -- with his pass catching skills, Ladell is a better fit for Saunders offense.

Blondie, i'm so happy that i'm listening for myself, because i feel the same way. To take it as step further, it seems like he's behind coach. I think he's frustrated with the attitude of some of the players.. Stay tuned after the break.

He is not bashing Gibbs. But when he talks about how Ryan Clark did the same thing for less money than AA, that's not good for the team.

you know...we need a NNS group for everyone that overreacted!!! (NO NEW STREAMING!):logo: :silly:

Please update as best as possible...computer aint workin for me. Thanks everyone.!:logo:

Archived