Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis on 980...anybody listening??

diego1115

On the Jon Thompson show. Dude does NOT sound happy. Here are some notes:

1. There are snitches in the franchise that are not true Redskins

2. The coaches don't talk to each other

3. He questions the coaching decisions (ie not pounding the ball when they're up 14-0)

4. Brandon Lloyd alienated him, even when he was a big fan of bringing him to the team.

5. He actively lobbied to keep Antonio Pierce and Ryan Clark on the team

On the Jon Thompson show. Dude does NOT sound happy. Here are some notes:

1. There are snitches in the franchise that are not true Redskins

2. The coaches don't talk to each other

3. He questions the coaching decisions (ie not pounding the ball when they're up 14-0)

4. Brandon Lloyd alienated him, even when he was a big fan of bringing him to the team.

5. He actively lobbied to keep Antonio Pierce and Ryan Clark on the team

Best ****in' general manager candidate we've got. Any Lloyd supporters still showing their faces? I think the 'snitch' problem starts at the top: when your owner hires and promotes a guy who is clearly incompetent just because he serves as a little snitch, it trickles down.

By the way, a bunch of people will now categorize Portis as "not a true Redskins fan".

no, Portis is telling it like it is.

Brandon Lloyd is a dog and I have been saying that for the past 2 weeks as more and more damning info comes out on this guy.

Anybody that believes Lloyd and chooses to ignore ALL the other voices is simply in denial.

Lloyd is a pimple and the sooner he is lanced the better.

If Gibbs considers 30 catches to show a very talented player he needs thicker glasses.

I know people view this as Clinton being a "true Redskin" but I have a deep-seeded suspicion that he and Gibbs have been on the outs since Clinton's comments after his pre-season injury. Basically, all of Clinton's talk right now is semi-veiled criticism of Gibbs.

I'm telling you, Lloyd is as good as gone, and I think #26 may be on his way out also. I'm not even starting the "should" we trade Portis stuff-- just making a prediction.

too bad. after 6-10 and 5-11 seasons every aspect of this organization needs review from the top down. the only way Gibbs seems to make any moves is by sustained pressure.

time to stop pandering to Lloyd and praising him in public while putting up with his tantrums in private.

time to out this dog and make an example of his sorry ass.

Archived