Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis on 980...anybody listening??

diego1115

I just got the opportunity to listen and I pretty much understand exactly what CP was saying as far as people complaining to everybody except for the person(s) that they should be talking to. Our coaching staff needs to get on the same page in order for us to start winning again. :2cents:

God, some of you are nuts, and this is a disaster.

If you think one single bit of good will come out of this, you're crazy.

This is JUST what the national media was drooling for, and now they have it.

This is more depressing than anything that happened this season.

I've always loved Portis, and now I wouldn't care if he was gone next year.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT...He basically laid Gibbs and the staff on the operating table, opened up their chests, and LEFT.... SHeeeeeIT! Gibbs always told players not to disrespect the organization, the staff or fellow players...and basically the coaches would also follow that mantra. NOW, dis-respect has been shown, Clinton is airing it PUBLICLY, and the whole organization of Redskins cards are teetering to Fall. And this, after getting ready to witness UTOPIA (Norv going back to Dallas---will SINK that team and organization--YEEHAW)... This teams needs a complete makeover from a personality and responsibility standpoint...Gibbs needs to stand up two or three days of "Come-to-Geezuss" meetings in February to clear the air 100 PERCENT. All coaches and ALL players should be in mandatory attendance..those who do not come should be told arrangements for a trade will be made... THIS SUCKS PEOPLE, it REALLY does!

FS

Guest Rafterman

I'm hip to what Clinton was saying and I'm glad he said it.

It simply confirms a lot of what we've been seeing & hearing for months so it's not a news flash for a lot of us.

This organization is a long way from turning it around. :(

:censored:

portis just needs to shut up. a leader as he likes to look at himself as would not be telling everything to the media.gibbs really dislikes people who run their mouths to the press about team ie family matters. i myself am getting tired of portis and his mouth.didn't want the trade that brought him here and i still don't.

I'm hip to what Clinton was saying and I'm glad he said it.

It simply confirms a lot of what we've been seeing & hearing for months so it's not a news flash for a lot of us.

This organization is a long way from turning it around. :( :censored:

I feel the same way, I don't have a problem with anyone that speaks thier mind when they give all that they have "on the field", like Portis does.

Guest Rafterman
I feel the same way, I don't have a problem with anyone that speaks thier mind when they give all that they have "on the field", like Portis does.

EXACTLY

Nobody can say he hasn't given 110%.

:censored:

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION ..... GET RID OF LLOYD!!!!!!! He's our version of T.O. without the talent. And as far as CP goes that interview just shows how much he cares about this organization. We can't get rid of a player that gives it his all like he does. Well maybe he shouldn't of opened his mouth but maybe someone had to for the sake of this organization. CP is a leader with alot of heart, we could use more players like him!

Archived