Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis on 980...anybody listening??

diego1115

Man, you need to get off portis' crotch, You have made it VERY clear that you are more of a Clinton Portis fan than a Redskin fan. Portis is not as good as you think he is, he is average AT BEST. Nobody should be saying the things about their organization to the media the way Clinton is, especailly an AVERAGE player.

I can't wait until we trade Clinton Poris for some value and at the same time start the BETTER team player and the BETTER running back, Ladell Betts.

Son you are on crack. Crack i say...... 6,000 yrds in 5 seasons and he's average??? Man what is wrong with these people.

SO THIS SITE DOES THE SAME DAMN THING. TAKES ONE THING......RUNS WITH IT.......SAYS CP IS TRASHING GIBBS.

AND Y'ALL TALK ABOUT THE TEAM.

He may talk about some of the decisions later......but right now HE IS BEHIND GIBBS.

He may not be dogging Gibbs, but he is less than happy with the front office, which includes Gibbs.

This dysfunctional team never ceases to amaze me.

Man, you need to get off portis' crotch, You have made it VERY clear that you are more of a Clinton Portis fan than a Redskin fan. Portis is not as good as you think he is, he is average AT BEST. Nobody should be saying the things about their organization to the media the way Clinton is, especailly an AVERAGE player.

I can't wait until we trade Clinton Poris for some value and at the same time start the BETTER team player and the BETTER running back, Ladell Betts.

Watch soccer or water polo because you know nothing about football. How is CP average when only two running backs in the history of the NFL have had better starts to their career? How is it that he played less than Betts this year and had twice the touchdowns on a seperated shoulder? Give me a break. Portis doesnt fumble away games and he doesnt trip on his own feet in the secondary.

Whether Portis is telling it like it is or not' date=' he's just completely cut the legs out from under Gibbs - which can't be good.

Now, if Gibbs cuts Lloyd, the story is that Clinton Portis is the team's de facto GM.

If he keeps Lloyd, he has to answer 1 million "How are Portis and Lloyd getting along" questions next year.

Portis just painted Gibbs into one hell of a tight corner.

Methinks that Clinton wants to reunite with Kubiak.[/quote']

You may be right... I know some will disagree strongly, but you wonder whether he wants out.

Son you are on crack. Crack i say...... 6,000 yrds in 5 seasons and he's average??? Man what is wrong with these people.

Youre right Denvers running scheme had nothing to do with alot of those yards:doh:

And yes to answer your question 6,000 yards in five years IS very average for a starting running back in today's NFL. That comes out to 1200 yards per year. Ladell Betts almost put up 1200 yards in 8 games starting.

He said that he was B. Lloyd's biggest fan, and he alienated him. Says it was foolish to alienate your fans. Basically says that he lobbied to get B. Lloyd here because he had seen what he had done in San Fran and respected his ability, and he was a fan, and he said that you can't alienate your fans. Wow. Pretty damning. Also there's major communication issues between coaches and players, and among coaches.

I can't wait until we trade Clinton Poris for some value and at the same time start the BETTER team player and the BETTER running back, Ladell Betts.[/QUOTE]

Whatever makes you happy, as long as you can live with a fumble per game!!:rolleyes:

Watch soccer or water polo because you know nothing about football. How is CP average when only two running backs in the history of the NFL have had better starts to their career? How is it that he played less than Betts this year and had twice the touchdowns on a seperated shoulder? Give me a break. Portis doesnt fumble away games and he doesnt trip on his own feet in the secondary.

Portis doesnt trip on his own feet? Have you ever watched Clinton run? He is ALWAYS tripping over his own feet and he is ALWAYS falling forward before even being touched.

Youre right Denvers running scheme had nothing to do with alot of those yards:doh:

And yes to answer your question 6,000 yards in five years IS very average for a starting running back in today's NFL. That comes out to 1200 yards per year. Ladell Betts almost put up 1200 yards in 8 games starting.

how many other backs have this? no wonder why youre on no new thrads :doh:

Portis is bashing Saunders offense, not Gibbs. He is basically referring to the change in the offensive philosophy from last year to this year.

Portis basically said, the offense wasn't broke, so why bring in Saunders to fix something that wasn't broke.

He said last year, we took a lead and then pounded the ball to wear the other team down and take them out.....but not anymore.

Not a lot of core Redskin. HE NAMED ROCK, TAYLOR, MOSS, THRASH. ARE, PATTON.......he says 12 or 15.

He says Ryan Clark...was the biggest core Redskin. As a leader......he says he called the FO.....1000 time to not let Pierce and Clark go. NO problem with AA.....cant blame him. Can not speak on AA on the team and not playing. THE RADIO TEAM IS TRYING TO START ****.

Lloyd.......Doc says.......team mate ??? LLoyd......CP was a big fan.....watching as a player....can make spectacular player....carried on situations too long.....allienated people......burn bridges.....I am your biggest fan........cant have me lose faith in you.

TEAM MEETING.......then what......different agendas......people not speaking to each other.....only a matter of time until something blows. Al brought in to do something that he was not allowed to do. WHEN IT AINT BROKE.....keep it going......whatever it is........we have got to find a way to co exist and work with each other.

How does that effect you CP? He said .......I do NOT know if GIBBS AND SAUNDERS DO NOT SPEAK. HE DID NOT KNOW IF THEY DO NOT SPEAK.

So I guess Ladainian Tomlinson is "AVERAGE" because he had 6000 yards over 4 years just like Portis too huh?

Get outta here with that nonsense. Portis is a top 5 back plain and simple, and any person that had a lick of sense about football would take him over "I Betts you give the game away" Ladell.

Archived