Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis on 980...anybody listening??

diego1115

I don't hear him dogging Gibbs, I hear him dogging the team, AND THEY NEED IT!!!

we needed someone to do this

i agree with portis 100%

people wanna trade him because he has the balls to tell the truth and change things around?

I love CP, and I think he's dead on with a lot of criticisms, but at the same time I think he has some real concerns about Betts doing so well. Let's face it -- with his pass catching skills, Ladell is a better fit for Saunders offense.

Portis addresses this in his critique of Al Saunders.

CP does not share your assessment of his receiving skills

I love CP, and I think he's dead on with a lot of criticisms, but at the same time I think he has some real concerns about Betts doing so well. Let's face it -- with his pass catching skills, Ladell is a better fit for Saunders offense.

I dont think the offense we saw in the last half of the season was the Saunders offense. It looked like the Gibbs offense with a slight variation to the passing game.

I don't understand how our Front Office is blamed for the departures of Smoot and Pierce. First of all , all Smoot did was talk about how he loved to be a Redskin, wanted to be a Redskin.....then he hi-tails out of here to Minnesota for what amounted to basically a quarter-million dollar higher offer. Was 250,000 really worth leaving the "team you loved" the "team you wanted to be on" Then he goes on to have the boat sex, and now he is about to be CUT from the Vikings for under-performing. What exactly again was the PROBLEM with getting rid of Smoot!?!

Then we have Pierce, who didn't want to be here, he felt he was slighted by not being ANNOINTED as a starting LB for his first few years in the league, and was obviously holding it against the organization. HE WANTED OUT.....how is this the Front Office's fault again???

Ryan Clark, now there is a Front Office failure, and I do blame them for that one, but as far as Smoot and Pierce go....they were lost causes once they became Free Agents.

Its not the Front Office's fault, if you notice these are all defensive players that are leaving. There must be something wrong in GW's camp.

Did you hear the beginning, I'm sure he wants to be here but, he's not worried about job security....even said if had to he'd be in Mexico making Peco's playing soccer...that he's going to get the job done no matter what it is.

Why am I listening to this stupid song???

Ship him out for what?? Telling it like it is??? If you rather sit back and listen to Gibbs keeping telling us nothing in press conferences then that's on you

As much time as the fans put into this football team I'm glad someone has the balls to speak up

Fact is that Gibbs itchy trigger finger on trades and big name FA cost up big time this season and you want to ship Clinton out for telling the truth??

Please if anyone needs to be shipped out it's this pathetic front office

Bingo! I respect a man who tells it like it is and CP showed he IS the leader of this team and he has had enough of this BS!

He's pissed and he should be. He lays it on the line week in and week out whether he agrees with the offensive scheme or not.

It's funny how many of us were concerned about this team in the preseason because we saw some red flags and we were called "chicken littles." I guess this puts CP in that category to, huh?

I don't hear him dogging Gibbs, I hear him dogging the team, AND THEY NEED IT!!!

Yep. In fact, he took responsibility for speaking out, but he didn't trash Gibbs at all. He pointed out a lack of leadership on the team, he pointed out the terrible damage the front office has done to team morale by favoring outside free agents over their own players, and he pointed out the disconnect between the coaches and players. But I didn't hear him trash Gibbs.

I am NOT hearing the dissention that many in the beginning of this thread were talking about. CP is saying GIBBS ASKS guys to step up.

People need to OWN up. I dont see this as the team falling apart. He is stating it is NOT on Gibbs. STEP UP GUYS.

Blondie I heard it erlier and I came on here and saw what people wher saying about what CP was saying and I was like what the hell are you all talking about. He is not bashing gibbs at all. He is just telling the truth.

we needed someone to do this

i agree with portis 100%

people wanna trade him because he has the balls to tell the truth and change things around?

Man, you need to get off portis' crotch, You have made it VERY clear that you are more of a Clinton Portis fan than a Redskin fan. Portis is not as good as you think he is, he is average AT BEST. Nobody should be saying the things about their organization to the media the way Clinton is, especailly an AVERAGE player.

I can't wait until we trade Clinton Poris for some value and at the same time start the BETTER team player and the BETTER running back, Ladell Betts.

Man, you need to get off portis' crotch, You have made it VERY clear that you are more of a Clinton Portis fan than a Redskin fan. Portis is not as good as you think he is, he is average AT BEST. Nobody should be saying the things about their organization to the media the way Clinton is, especailly an AVERAGE player.

I can't wait until we trade Clinton Poris for some value and at the same time start the BETTER team player and the BETTER running back, Ladell Betts.

do u watch football?

Archived