Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I'm a huge fan of the burgandy top with gold pants. Most people don't like it, but I think it looks killer.
I agree!!! The Redskins have always been known as the Burgundy and Gold. They had the best uniforms in the league when I was growning up and the closest they`ve come since was the 70th anniversary throwback jerseys with the Burgundy helmets with the double spears. Now that would look sharp!!!:) :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :)

MVPWilliams17:

Actually, what I think would look pretty neat is a gold alternate (3rd) jersey (with burgundy side panels), worn with the burgundy pants. The idea hit me when I saw a photo of QBs Brunell and Campbell in practice in gold jerseys.

Ideally, I would like to see a double-first. Come out for pre-game warmups in all-burgundy, then do a Notre Dame style jersey switch and change to gold jerseys just before pregame introductions. Even the ever-conservative Vince Lombardi would have loved it that way!!!

If nothing else, it would give the fans still another jersey variety to add to their collections. Are you listening, Mr. Snyder?

Burgundy on burgundy or some new gold/yellow pants.

Come Skins, even the trad Bears have cool orange jerseys as do the Broncos in additon to blue and white tops.

If you think the ORANGE tops of the Bears, Browns, Dolphins or Broncos look good, I have a psychadelic pattern for a new uni I'll sell you. Puke Man!! All those 3rd unis look horrible, especially the black of Philly and Detroit. And when Jax wears all Black. Looks like they are wearing leotards.