Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Burgandy tops burgandy bottoms for home games

that is horrible. i hate the burgandy pants. i like the all white on white, makes us look faster. i love the uniforms how they are now, we don't need 2 change anything. the uniforms are tradition and what makes us the skins..

that is horrible. i hate the burgandy pants. i like the all white on white, makes us look faster. i love the uniforms how they are now, we don't need 2 change anything. the uniforms are tradition and what makes us the skins..

I actually think that the all-whites aid Mark Brunell in recognizing his targets. They POP.

I would love to see the old "R" helmet throwbacks once....key word once. I would hate to see a whole season of those uniforms.

Anyone else think the current uniforms look darker than the ones in the 80's? I say we match the 80's jerseys exactly (only with nice sleeves and sewn on numbers) which would mean a slightly lighter shade of red.

Bring Back The Feather Helmet!!!!!!!

Since we are the Burgundy and Gold we should wear the color scheme from the early 60s - white jersey w/ burgundy numbers and stripes around the shoulders with gold pants. Update the feather helmet to match the burgundy in the uni with a white feather and a gold tip. Put the indian head logo on the sleeve and you've got a great uniform.

Does any know where I could find that jersey? Thanks.

STOP WITH THE UNIFORM CHANGES

we are one of those classic franchises along with Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, that doesnt go along with fads of new stripes or anything that resembles a team from NFL Europe or the Arena League

Gibbs Teams wear white at home and white any other place they allow it. nuff said.

I thought the white on white was a huge change for Gibbs...must have lost a bet with someone to do that late last year

• 3 months later...

Should we go back to the burgandy pants?

Personally I am sick of the all whites. I was all for them last year when they seemed to have some sort of superstitious value, but bottom line is they look horrible compared to the traditional standard.

Please guys, bring back the burgandy pants and white tops. You can keep the burgandy socks, but the white is awful.

One good change deserves another IMHO.

Hail!!

:point2sky