Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Someone beat the dead horse some more. This topic has been discussed so much! But anyways, I may as well give my :2cents:

How about Black jerseys, burgandy numbers with gold trim, white on the sleeves

Same exact helmet

Burgandy or gold pants.

That would look tight. I do agree that the 70th anniversary jersey's are the best we've worn so far though.

• Like 1

How about Black jerseys, burgandy numbers with gold trim, white on the sleeves

Same exact helmet

Burgandy or gold pants.

I didn't really like when the Eagles did it, it looked like it was raining and their green jerseys were wet. That said, I think that burgundy and black is a good look, as evidenced by this site's layout.

I say no change if there is going to be a radical change. besides, I don't think the NFL would allow 2 different helmets like some of the college teams do. Look at that mess up in Oregon. 4 different unis, 3 different helmets. Nike :puke: all over the University of Oregon.

Gold helmuts? No thanks and why take the chief off the logo? Is political correctness rearing it's ugly head again?

Nah, but i did love the gold helmets wethe the "R" that was circled in burgundy. If I ever got a professional (authentic) helmet to get signed at training camp it would be the gold helmet. I just think its bad***.

]']If we get new Unis' date=' i truly hope that we keep Burgandy Unis with WHITE numbers, with a gold outline on those numbers. Burgandy jerseys/Gold numbers is horrible :doh:[/quote']

Imagine, if we do that and add gold pants.....Go Golden Gophers!!!!

Since the 2006 season is about to start, I'd like to propose a uniform change for next season.

Let's get rid of the 'white' uniform, and bring back the Burgandy & Gold.

Here are my proposals:

Home Games: Burgandy tops, with Gold Numbers/Names, Gold Pants with Burgandy stripes on each side of the pants seam. Helmet: Gold Helmet with Burgandy "R" surrounded by Burgandy circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet - i.e.; "Lombardi Helmet."

Away Games: Gold Tops, with Burgandy Numbers/Names, Burgandy pants with Gold stripes on each side of pants seam. Helmet: Burgandy Helmet with Gold "R" surrounded by Gold circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet.

Comments???

:wtf: Too drab !!, personally, I like the white uni's and those have afforded us a lot of victories. The "road" uniform will more than likely have us wearing the burgundy jersey with white pants. We'll see how it plays out !! :)

Do you have a specific case of this happening? Snyder may not have a great reputation deserved or not, but I've never seen this. Link? Or at least a specific instance? You're pretty much heading for being labelled a troll with this kind of post.