Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Yeah, we need to bring back the tradition. Bring back Burgandy. Burgandy isn't our team colors throughout history for nothing. This white on white is old and disrespectful to our team tradition. I want the Burgandy with White and yellow trim stripes back.

EDIT: Bye the way, I think the old, OLD uniforms from the 70s and older are absolutely HIDEOUS.

I prefer the winning tradition of the first Joe Gibbs era and that look. Every time I think of Art Monk, Joe Theisman, Gary Clark, Darell Green, or Charles Mann, or John Riggins, I think of those Burgandy Jerseys with the White Pants that had a burgandy and yellow stripe. And I think about the 4 Superbowl appearences we made and the playoff births we had almost ever year. I think about burgandy, and I think about WINNING.

I was just looking at a photo with Campbell and the team in the white jerseys and burgandy pants, and it looks sweet.I would love to see the burgandy pants again.The white on white is getting old and left a bad taste in my mouth.I also think burgandy jerseys with the burgandy pants would be killer for home games, it wouldnt be traditional, but new and fresh.Any thoughts?

Yeah, burgundy-on-burgundy would be killer. On my eyes!!!!!!!! :doh: