Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

No doubt - including myself. Weren't the mid-grade Reebok's $99? Or were they $125?

Eh who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll shell out the hundo for an RGIII :ols:

Lol I'll prolly get an RG3 jersey too, but not without the wife ****ing about me spending $100 on it lol.

But I believe the Replithentic Reebok's were like $100-$125. So these replicas better be legit.

I read that there is a team "motto" stitched on the inside of the collar of every jersey, unique per team. The Panthers have "Keep Pounding"; an honorary to Sam Mills. Does anyone know what the Redskins' one is, or have a list for the other 31 teams?

The Redskins will be ”Team Effort Tradition” according to Bruce Allen.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/85847-actual-information-about-nike-in-2012/

Edited by HogNose

The Redskins will be ”Team Effort Tradition”.

That's...OK? Needs commas. o_0 I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read that. Is it like a list of team principles like "Team, effort, and tradition" or is it supposed to translate like, "A tradition of team effort."?

I read that there is a team "motto" stitched on the inside of the collar of every jersey, unique per team. The Panthers have "Keep Pounding"; an honorary to Sam Mills. Does anyone know what the Redskins' one is, or have a list for the other 31 teams?

I figure it'll be "the Washington Redskins Waitlist: still FREE to join!"

That's...OK? Needs commas. o_0 I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read that. Is it like a list of team principles like "Team, effort, and tradition" or is it supposed to translate like, "A tradition of team effort."?

Yea true, not sure how it is supposed to translate.

I don't give a **** what they wear. I just want W's.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

There you go!!! ;)

I like the fact that we stuck with the classic uniforms... wouldn't mind seeing them doing something outside the norm for an alternate jersey though. Won't see any changes till next year in my opinion. Nike will have a better relationship with the NFL, and they may be more inclined to let them have some fun with the alternate jerseys.

Per ESPN

There's one big caveat, however: No alternate jerseys were shown Tuesday. Word through the grapevine is that several of them are in the works, including one for the Redskins. No word yet on when we'll see these (maybe at the draft?), but it might be that Nike and the NFL have decided to stick with conventional primary uniforms and push the envelope with the alternates.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7770600/seahawks-aside-nike-unveiling-reveals-only-small-changes-most-nfl-uniforms

Edited by Steve567

Glad they stuck with the classic look. I certainly don't mind a wild and crazy alternate maybe once or twice a year though. If the alternate is fugly, hey, it's only one week and we can enjoy a laugh together. If the alternate is sharp, well, all the better.

Wow those look horrible and now charging $100 for a replica? So far not a fan of Nike taking over the jerseys.

It looks like a slightly bigger t-shirt with numbers printed on it.

Doesn't look anything like a jersey.... looks like a shirt.

for $100 apiece they can keep them.

*eta

this pile of crap is $38????/ for a flippin hat???

7957_large.jpg

Things not lookin so good.. I wonder if reebok will still make underground stuff lol

Edited by martytheman

I'm not seeing any jerseys, just t shirts and shorts. Am I missing them?

The pic at the top of the page above all of the t-shirts and shorts. You have the option to click on game day jersey, limited jersey, and elite jersey.

Gotta agree that it looks like a t-shirt with numbers printed on it. How long did Nike get the contract for?

Edited by Redskinzfan30

I hope they do not screw up the 80th retro jersey( if they even have one)

Has anything been said about an 80th anniversary uniform?

I'd like to see a slight tweak of both the 70th and 75th...for the 75th have a burgundy jersey, and for the 70th, tweak it for the 80th, for a throwback of the classic 60's uniform.

I'd like to see this...notice it's very similar to the 70th but the stripes on the sleeves are gone, and there is just a single burgundy stripe on the pants:

jurgensen-300x200.jpg