Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Those were the 70th. I would love for us to wear those once in a while too.

Ah, so the 75th were the ones we wore in the 2007 game against the Giants with the yellow helmets? I was in Iraq for that game but I did get to watch.

I did like those uni's, very sharp.

Yes, I agree, the spear uniforms were cold.

The logo looks okay, but that helmet isn't doing it any justice. That is one of the ugliest helmets I have ever seen. The logo is okay though.

Edited by MLSKINS

The logo looks okay, but that helmet isn't doing it any justice. That is one of the ugliest helmets I have ever seen. The logo is okay though.

Yeah, I really like the logo too, but the helmet doesn't look exactly right. Maybe if the took the updated Indian head and placed it as a replacement of the current one in the yellow circle with the feathers coming out of it?

Ah, so the 75th were the ones we wore in the 2007 game against the Giants with the yellow helmets? I was in Iraq for that game but I did get to watch.

I did like those uni's, very sharp.

Yes, I agree, the spear uniforms were cold.

I wonder what is in store for our 80th next year

• 1 month later...

So I heard Nike was taking over the NFL uniforms...Are there any planned changes to the Redskins, or will they be the same except with a Nike logo? I wonder if we'll revisit the throwbacks? We haven't worn those since 2007, and when was the last time the 70th anniversary ones were worn? 2003?

I think the Skins front office understands the how important the current uni set is to the fans, as well as, team branding. If there are any changes that I see being made, I think that maybe we'll see a throwback of some sort and making the pant stripes on the gold set consistent with the white and red pants. Just my 2 cents though....I could be completely wrong.

Speaking of uniforms, what do you guys think about this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0SyBj-c9fIOfYEh9iNhk1fJmbjluLZbATOy1g7iTVu4ZxOI6Fkw5dhP1I

Awful....it looks like something we would have seen in the USFL or XFL and it reminds me of Spurrier.

Nice work though on your part. :thumbsup:

Edited by HogNose