Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I would love to see the white jerseys and gold pants today. I believe the last time we were in Carolina we wore burgundy jerseys. If so, I hope we keep the gold pants. Have never liked the white pants. However, in the big scheme of things...I guess it doesn't matter.....just win the game.:)

I would love to see the white jerseys and gold pants today. I believe the last time we were in Carolina we wore burgundy jerseys. If so, I hope we keep the gold pants. Have never liked the white pants. However, in the big scheme of things...I guess it doesn't matter.....just win the game.:)

Agreed. The white pants just don't belong. It never looked right with the burgundy jerseys, and the all white combo was OK, but not nearly as good looking as white on gold pants, or white on burgundy pants. I can't believe it took them like 30 years to bring back the gold (on a consistent basis)! Better late than never I guess.

Agreed. The white pants just don't belong. It never looked right with the burgundy jerseys, and the all white combo was OK, but not nearly as good looking as white on gold pants, or white on burgundy pants. I can't believe it took them like 30 years to bring back the gold (on a consistent basis)! Better late than never I guess.

Exactly. I've always said....we are the Burgundy 'n Gold.....not the Cardinals.:ols:

• 3 weeks later...
I don't mind those every now and then. I kind of like that they will rotate between three pant colors and two jersey colors.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the white pants, but a change up now and then is cool. Really though, I'd be fine if they dropped the white pants all together and just rotated between the burgundy and gold pants.

Anyone know why the team never bust out the throwbacks? It seems like the other teams wear them at least once a year. I'd like to see both the 70th and 75th make an appearance at least once a season. Or...a 75th, but with a burgundy jersey instead of white.

Kinda like this:

527817_f260.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know why the team never bust out the throwbacks? It seems like the other teams wear them at least once a year. I'd like to see both the 70th and 75th make an appearance at least once a season. Or...a 75th, but with a burgundy jersey instead of white.

I always wondered that too, considering we started selling these...

p10793911dt.jpg

But no hint of any throw back unis being warn at any point. Weird.

];8724091']I wish they would replace the white jersey with the 75th anni jersey. Best jersey we've had in a while. Mix that with Gold pants or Burgandy pants and you're set.

You would have to have a white jersey. What if we went to play an away game and the home team wanted to wear their home red jersey... I know Burgandy and Red are different... but trying playing a game of madden against the Bucs or Cards when you are both wearing red... then factor in getting hit for real a few times and tell me that our quarterback wouldn't be confused in the 2 seconds he gets to make a decision.

You would have to have a white jersey. What if we went to play an away game and the home team wanted to wear their home red jersey... I know Burgandy and Red are different... but trying playing a game of madden against the Bucs or Cards when you are both wearing red... then factor in getting hit for real a few times and tell me that our quarterback wouldn't be confused in the 2 seconds he gets to make a decision.

The 75th anniversary jerseys are white