Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

That was depressing, maybe Campbell will start now, maybe Gibbs will wait for another loss, maybe Gibbs will never start Campbell.

I wish someone would address these things like why Duckett isnt getting more carries, what the situation is going to be now with Campbell, why Carlos Rogers gives a 15 yard cushion on 3rd and 4, etc.

Oh well, nothing out of the ordinary being a Redskins fan, at least we beat Dallas. Next year might be fun if we dont have a shake up in the coaching staff by then, or if our QB's initials arent MB.

I love ya Gibbs but this team is awefull ... I'll call ya the girlscouts from now on..

The Olins stinks The QB is a Has Been, the d fence is the worst in the NFL.

SO SO SICK of this **** and no one can blame Snyder he has giving us everything (at a cost)

It's not that we aren't winning games...it's that we aren't even competitive. Mistakes, terrible play calling, terrible execution. Every facet of the game was terrible. The logic of the play calling just doesn't make sense. We have multiple third and longs and we run screens, dump offs and short yardage slants. Whether by execution or playcalling it just isn't working, yet they keep doing it game in and game out. It's like we are trying to plug a round peg into a square hole and we know it doesn't work but we keep trying. It's just baffling.

Archived