Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

Final score, Washington 27, Philly 24.

You got one of the numbers right, too bad it was for the other team!!

That has got to be one of the worst games I have seen the Skins play in the many years I have been watching. Don't get me wrong, I am still a Skins fan and will still watch and cheer for them at the rest of their games, but watching us today made me wonder if we are not going to end this season as the worse team in the league.

The only thing I can hope for now is that the Bucs will loose tomorrow night to help drive the tickets for next weeks game down.

It all boils down to Joe Gibbs poor decision making this season. Anybody who defends Brunell as our starter should be thrown in St Elizabeth's for a few years.

It's not the defense stupid! It's Brunell!

Our reason for any hope is gone. Our reason to even watch this team on Sundays is in question. Our season is lost.

It really pains me to write this, but that's how I feel. I just don't care anymore. Maybe next year.

I just don't understand the playcalling, tackling, throwing, player selection, offensive schemes, defensive schemes, nothing about this team makes sense anymore, its like they don't even play to win, they just want to pass the time away. They looked bad all around. There is no reason under the sun to not start Campbell now, the season is officially over, I get so sick of Gibbs sames crappy speech and Brunell tries to speak just like him and it just pisses everybody here off, squeeze your nads Brunell/Gibbs and call it like it really is!!!

It all boils down to Joe Gibbs poor decision making this season. Anybody who defends Brunell as our starter should be thrown in St Elizabeth's for a few years.

It's not the defense stupid! It's Brunell!

Our reason for any hope is gone. Our reason to even watch this team on Sundays is in question. Our season is lost.

Brunell has to be benched but your on crack if you think this defense isnt a huge part of the problem.

Archived