Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

Like i said, to all the FAIRWEATHER FANS that BOO'd our team at FEDEX during the TITANS game, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are not REAL FANS and you are the reason our team lost today at Philly. After they got BOO'd at the Titans game, they just gave up b/c they felt no support from our fans. So, thanks alot. It is the FANS fault that we lost today......nuff said!!

shut ur piehole, they gave up before the tennesse game moron.

How many times can you say our players are "smart". Okay, we get it, they're "Smart", but apparently being "smart" means you suck at football!!! When will someone just say we flat out "suck", right now I would use "suck" or ""heartless" to describe them, definitly not "smart". Not giving 10yd cushions on 3rd and short would be "smart". Throwing over the field instead of to the RB at the LOS on 3rd and long would be "smart". I think our players are anything but "smart" right now.

Chris Samuels actually has the nerve to get TERSE when the interviewer actually askd a question of substance for once after a game which was "being that its week 9, why havent you figured it out".

Samuels, in upset tone "hey---sometimes you have an off week"

that was his answer. I would make a comment about the fact theyve mostly off weeks but I dont think that matters anymore

Hmmm.... Samuels has had 9 off weeks. :doh:

Like i said, to all the FAIRWEATHER FANS that BOO'd our team at FEDEX during the TITANS game, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are not REAL FANS and you are the reason our team lost today at Philly. After they got BOO'd at the Titans game, they just gave up b/c they felt no support from our fans. So, thanks alot. It is the FANS fault that we lost today......nuff said!!

Are you being serious?

While I agree a real fan would never BOO their team, especially at home, I can't see how the fans had anything to do with the Skins terrible performance today.

Archived