Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

Sometimes I wish Gibbs would become a Parcells and just a be a huge ******* at the end of a game like this. No excuses, we suck. It was a terrible game. We can't pass, we can't defend, we get 1000000000 stupid penalties a game. Our freaking kicker made one of the best hits today. No sugarcoating the kind of **** our players deserve right now.

I have never understood after the 5 in a row at the end of the season last year that took us to the playoffs, when they felt the need to bring Saunders in to change everthing.

I am kinda there

One reason maybe LONG TERM results

Gibbs can take us so far...Saunders all the way?

Having said that....I do not think the play calling is suspect...

Maybe its Saunders Motivational ability.....Maybe Gibbs needs more hands on?

Not on crack and the defense struggled against the #1 offense in the NFC. Does that tell you a little something?

Brunnell lost this game and the play calling stunk. Simple as that.

The defense has struggled against every single team we have played this season. Defense wins championships. Take a trip down memory lane and look at the past superbowl winners. See what they all have in common? Defense.

Gone is the art of chucking receivers at the line of scrimmage to disrupt patterns or throw off timing at least in the mindset of the Redskins D. Our DBs concede the 1st down by back-pedaling before the snap or just be lining up 8 yards off the receiver. We don't help our linemen or LBs by not hitting a reciver within the first 5 yards. McNabb had the square out all day and contnued to beat our guys like the drum that they are. No wonder we're raked 30th in the league.

I'm just completely speechless. I can't imagine how the players feel, when I know how I'm feeing while watching the game.

What is wrong with this team? It's like no matter what we do, something always creeps up and derails this team.

Just a few:

1. Basics. Tackling anyone?

2. Brunell and the short passes. THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD.

3. Where is Al Saunders explosive offense? Is it Brunell? The offensive line?

4. The Defense is just plain awful.

I *hate* to feel defeated, but I just feel like complete ****.

Archived