Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

Blaming Brunell is way too easy. Sonny couldn't win with this team. Too many players are beat physically by their opponent on offense and defense. We get pushed around like rag dolls all too often.

Our problems date back to the "club med" training camp. We are soft, undisciplined, lack fire, and maybe not very good across the board with a few individual exceptions (ARE, Moss).

Hail,

H

With the talent we have I do not understand why we suck and lose ball games that we should be winning. the season is over we should start looking at next year and getting better maybe with a better QB. All brunell is good for is excuses why can't he admit that he is old and stinks something awful. We need to realign the offensive and defensive line because we let the other team just have their way with us.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

this game illustrates how far we are away.

I am watching this thinking "the front office lost this one for us"

Then I think That the major failure of Joe Gibbs II is the failure to find a team "identity"

AL Saunders was a mistake.

AA was a mistake

AC was a mistake

TJ was a mistake

most importantly we DON'T HAVE a Franchise QB!!!!!!!!!

Brunell was a mistake

throwing away draft picks was a mistake

hello everyone! If I am not mistaken we trade first round picks with The Broncos this next draft ....what a nice job the front office has done for us huh?

I blame Ole' JKC for not preparing this organization for the eventuality of his death and ultimate demise.

The Danny has been an unmitigated disaster for the Washington Redskins.

Proof is in the pudding.

taste like ****.

We stink.

guess what ? we will continue to stink for a while longer yet...

so adjust your expectations and think of the whimsical "Gibbsian moment" as a mental masturbatory exercise in nostalgia.

we are what we are and that is an awful, overpaid, underachieving, football team, with a bunch of morons running it.

Were the only team that clearly has problems with solutions sitting right on your bench and yet still comes back week in week out and changes nothing, were not going to see any consistant changes in the results until we change things on the team. It seems like Gibbs is just more stubborn than smart these days, how many weeks does it take to see your plan isn't working?

I sincerely hope you are not saying JC is the answer. :doh: We'll get to see him soon, and then we'll see our problems are much deeper than QB.

Hail,

H

Honestly does anyone think Brunell still has it?? Personally i think he shows a bit of insecurity in the pocket. there were times that he was definetly rushing his throws with the sounds of the foot steps closing in. Fans, He is scared to death. His mobility is the worst. With this awful performance and the unlikelyhood of us making it the playoffs, at this point its time to see some fresh legs meaning The Kid Jason Cambell. Why Not?? At least i will have something forward to look for. Im sorry Brunell has to go

Coach let Jason Cambell play!!!!!! PLEASE

Depending on your religion, JC is ALWAYS the answer

Campbell is not the answer, the team will suck either ways (last ranked D I rest my case), but at 37 Brunell is almost dead they need to know if Campbell can be the guy next year or whether they need to aquire a QB next year.

This season is over they might as well try to find out who will run the show next year.

Originally Posted by alaadin123

Were the only team that clearly has problems with solutions sitting right on your bench and yet still comes back week in week out and changes nothing, were not going to see any consistant changes in the results until we change things on the team. It seems like Gibbs is just more stubborn than smart these days, how many weeks does it take to see your plan isn't working?

I sincerely hope you are not saying JC is the answer. :doh: We'll get to see him soon, and then we'll see our problems are much deeper than QB.

Hail,

H

All Im saying, is at this point, we need to make some kind of change, ANYTHING is better than to cntinue on a road that you know is a dead end, surely Duckett has to see some significant playing time now, but knowing this coaching staff, Duckett still won't play, McIntosh is riding the pine, lets see what he has, lets see Collins or Campbell at this point, we've seen what we can do with what we have out there now, how bout moving some folks around and try to create a spark for the team!

this game illustrates how far we are away.

I am watching this thinking "the front office lost this one for us"

Then I think That the major failure of Joe Gibbs II is the failure to find a team "identity"

AL Saunders was a mistake.

AA was a mistake

AC was a mistake

TJ was a mistake

most importantly we DON'T HAVE a Franchise QB!!!!!!!!!

Brunell was a mistake

throwing away draft picks was a mistake

hello everyone! If I am not mistaken we trade first round picks with The Broncos this next draft ....what a nice job the front office has done for us huh?

I blame Ole' JKC for not preparing this organization for the eventuality of his death and ultimate demise.

The Danny has been an unmitigated disaster for the Washington Redskins.

Proof is in the pudding.

taste like ****.

We stink.

guess what ? we will continue to stink for a while longer yet...

so adjust your expectations and think of the whimsical "Gibbsian moment" as a mental masturbatory exercise in nostalgia.

we are what we are and that is an awful, overpaid, underachieving, football team, with a bunch of morons running it.

Not only are they making mistakes... it also seems like they're unwilling to fix anything. As if to say, if we continue on... perhaps our choices will work out.

There's that whole accountability issue again.

Let's keep going for another 7 years ago... because it's clear there are signs that this is about to turn itself around. If not, then hey, we gave it an honest shot right?

Originally Posted by alaadin123

All Im saying, is at this point, we need to make some kind of change, ANYTHING is better than to cntinue on a road that you know is a dead end, surely Duckett has to see some significant playing time now, but knowing this coaching staff, Duckett still won't play, McIntosh is riding the pine, lets see what he has, lets see Collins or Campbell at this point, we've seen what we can do with what we have out there now, how bout moving some folks around and try to create a spark for the team!

That I totally agree with, but I don't think they are the "solutions," at least for this year. I do think it's time to take a close look at some of the guys not getting much playing time (JC, Rocky, Duckett).

Hail,

H

Honestly does anyone think Brunell still has it?? Personally i think he shows a bit of insecurity in the pocket. there were times that he was definetly rushing his throws with the sounds of the foot steps closing in. Fans, He is scared to death. His mobility is the worst. With this awful performance and the unlikelyhood of us making it the playoffs, at this point its time to see some fresh legs meaning The Kid Jason Cambell. Why Not?? At least i will have something forward to look for. Im sorry Brunell has to go

Coach let Jason Cambell play!!!!!! PLEASE

Brunell throws the ball away and half the time there is no one around him. This season is done time to see if Cambell is the guy or if we need to pick up a QB in the offseason. I miss Ramsey at least he had some guts and would stand in the pocket.

Archived