Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

ha, ha, ha

Czaban, "If we lose next week, would you tell Coach to go on and start the kid?"

MB, "ugh, i'm surprised you would ask me that... i'm the starter and I want to start".

Ken Harvey, "I know when I was getting older... I felt like my body was giving up on me, how do you feel?"

hahaha bout time people got enough balls to rip into him

Some guy tearing into Brunell on the phone! The man speaks the Truth!

and joe jacoby, that pumpkin-headed nitwit keeps wanting Brunell playing and his only case is "the whole offense is not playing well - its not just the QB"

I dont know if anybody else feels the same way but at this point just because the problems dont start and end with the QB isn't sole justification for continuing to play Brunell.

I was Brunell's supporter. Through all of 2004, 2005 and all the way through this game. I now see it's time to move on to the next guy. ANd I don't think Brunell is terrible, and I don't think it's "all his fault".

But who F'N CARES who's fault it is at this point. The bottom line is this team is done this season (3 wins, against Houston (whoopie), against Jax at home in OT (okay), and a miracle against Dallas). That's it.

It's time to make personnell changes including at QB there's no reason not to. (DOes Jacoby think this team could go 7-0 or 6-1 the rest of the way in their current build? If he does he's insulting me and should keep his pumpkin-sized in the dirt with the rest of the rest of the birds)

I think Gibbs is looking at the wrong stats in determining what we need to do to win, he has Brunell thinking that simply by not throwing an int. we will automatically win. Brunell only plays to minimize his mistakes, but clearly that doesn,t necessarily translate into a win, in Marks mind, he's doin great, he only feels bad about the picks....nothing else........is that effing dumb or what?

Archived