Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

EMBARRASSED

I've been Skins fan for almost 35 years. I have never felt embarrassed as I did today

Get the CLOWN calling the plays OUT OF THERE NOW

Living here in KC, I can tell you that fans were not too concerned about Saunders' departure

I have never understood after the 5 in a row at the end of the season last year that took us to the playoffs, when they felt the need to bring Saunders in to change everthing.

Brunell has to be benched but your on crack if you think this defense isnt a huge part of the problem.

Not on crack and the defense struggled against the #1 offense in the NFC. Does that tell you a little something?

Brunnell lost this game and the play calling stunk. Simple as that.

Chris Samuels actually has the nerve to get TERSE when the interviewer actually askd a question of substance for once after a game which was "being that its week 9, why havent you figured it out".

Samuels, in upset tone "hey---sometimes you have an off week"

that was his answer. I would make a comment about the fact theyve mostly off weeks but I dont think that matters anymore

Why do you all call him Scott?

...Al Saunders needs to GO. I don't want to blame Gibbs, he ain't the one calling screen passes and dump-offs on 3rd and long.

It ain't the playcalling -- it's that Brunell is afraid to throw anywhere but the flats.

Awful. Too many mistakes. If anyone can fix it it's Coach Gibbs - but it's going to take a lot. We're looking at the long term now. This team has not shown enough to go 7 straight. But miracles can happen. We need to see some heart and some fire from these guys. Coach Gibbs needs to kick some things over.

The defense played a good game so what are you talking about. A cpouple bad and unfortunate plays happened were they got most of there points. In the 1st half the defense gave the offense the ball like 5 str8 times to finish the half and got a frickkin fg outta it

Like i said, to all the FAIRWEATHER FANS that BOO'd our team at FEDEX during the TITANS game, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are not REAL FANS and you are the reason our team lost today at Philly. After they got BOO'd at the Titans game, they just gave up b/c they felt no support from our fans. So, thanks alot. It is the FANS fault that we lost today......nuff said!!

Archived