Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

OK…how many times must I turn off the T.V. only to turn it back on for more stomach acid attacks, screaming and brain aneurisms? MAN! What is going on with this professional football team? Is this a professional football team? Here are some observations I made through glaring red eyes as I watched the broadcasted and televised debacle with dismay and disappointment.

• This team has NO two minute drill…That’s Absolute Zero on the 2 minute offense.

• The next time someone says; “the Greg Williams Defense” my response will be; “What defense?”

• This is the Washington Redskins, not the Clinton Portises…find a way to win a game without a starter or two.

• Again:Division Game…hoe hum…3 and 6…hoe hum…three yard pass…hoe hum.

• Again: Big plays killed them…
    • They didn’t make any
    • They gave up three that equaled 21 points

• Again: Penalties: Man I’m sick of KNOWING the flag that was just thrown was against the Redskins…

Thanks fellas, another ruined Sunday here at the Mac house.

I don’t feel much better…by the way.

Mac

I don't even get mad or frustrated anymore, b/c I expect the let down. Next week will be the same. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think Campbell is starting next week. Gibbs is a stubborn old man, and he will start Brunell.

EDIT: I'm the biggest Sean Taylor homer in the world, but is just plain playing like ****, what the **** is wrong with him.

Fail like the Deadskins!

Fail Constantly!

Cowards in Full Retreat!

Losers in D.C.!

Fumble, Drop, Missed Tackle – We’ve seen them all before

Defeated and Pathetic

Touchdown! – Let other teams score!

Fail on, Fail on ‘Til you have lost

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Boo!, Boo!, Boo!

Fail like the Deadskins!

Fail Constantly!

Cowards in Full Retreat!