Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post game thread for Philly.

Art

The Redskins are not Joe Gibbs Redskins. The new offensive coordinator doesn't know how to use the players they have. Every defense has been able to read where the play is going before the snap. Brunell can not operate this style offense. With this record it's time for a QB, and offensive coordinator change.

I'm just completely speechless. I can't imagine how the players feel, when I know how I'm feeing while watching the game.

the players get paid - especially in the redskins case - millions of dollars to play this game. do you really think they're going to care after the game?

as carlos rogers said recently "i got mah money in da bank".

i dont agree or disagree with thier perspective - but that's the perspective of the modern day athelete. they dont have to work 2nd jobs in the offseason like yesteryear's players. and with tv and the media explosion, athletes are like rock stars - win OR LOSE.

I think our offensive line rocks, we are getting yardage against a consistant 9 man front. Maybe we can play with out a quarterback and maybe put another blocker in the back field to help us run the ball. No one is scared of the pass so there are 9 or 10 or 11 men in the box all day. Gimmie a break ! or GIMMIE JASON !

I'm still not sold on Saunders, at least KC ran the ball. Saunders/Skins only runs when the pressure is on, not even when we statistically should like Indy or Tennessee. Saunders sucks. He sucks it hard, and next year will suck too. I'm tellin you now, no matter what our record is this year, next year we will finish no better than 9-7. And no playoffs again, especially when every other team in our division is getting somewhat better and ours sucks it hard.

okay, just wanted to double check this, i looked up the terms of the duckett trade and found something that said

"If the Redskins finish with a worse record than the Broncos, the two teams will flip-flop first-round picks next year, and Washington will toss in their third rounder. If the Broncos have a worse record than the Redskins, Washington will send a third and fourth-round pick in next year's draft to Denver."

so the redskins will have a crappier first round pick than denver in the draft, correcto?

Archived