Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will NOT accept the results of this election ...

nelms

and neither should you if you are a true conservative.

Nothing made me sicker than to see that ugly, bug-eyed ***** standing at the podium Wednesday morning, surrounded by liberal freaks that look like they came straight out of the Star Wars cantina. She and her merry band of freaks can thank the left wing liberal media for painting a picture of America that just isn't true. Tim Russert is living proof that a man can have multiple orgasms within minutes of each other.

Don't get me wrong. Bush and his ball-less, gut-less war on terror policies didn't help. And guys like George Allen who ran away from his conservative record during the campaign contributed to this defeat. I became physically ill seeing Bush and Pelosi making nice yesterday. Why would he do that? She is the enemy. She stands for everything that is wrong with America. Do you know why he's doing this? Because Bush is not a true conservative. He's a gutless leader who has compromised his conservative values for six years now. It didn't just start yesterday.

So, I'm calling on all real conservatives to stand up to the enemies of this country and to the compromisers of the enemies of this country. Do not accept it. If you see someone with a Jim Webb bumper sticker, pull up next to them and flip them off. What are they going to do, shoot you the peace sign? Call your local rep, Democrat or Republican, and let them know that there are true conservatives still out there and they are not happy. Do not accept the results of this election. Nancy Pelosi doesn't represent me. I could give a rat's ass what she thinks of the war. Stand up and make some noise. Am I rambling? Yes, because I am pissed off. I am pissed off at the missed opportunities from this so-called conservative president. And now the commiecrats are going to economically rape all of us. Be prepared to bend over and take it. And you can just leave the lube in the drawer because it's gonna hurt.

Funniest post EVER.

Favorite part:

So, I'm calling on all real conservatives to stand up to the enemies of this country and to the compromisers of the enemies of this country. Do not accept it. If you see someone with a Jim Webb bumper sticker, pull up next to them and flip them off. What are they going to do, shoot you the peace sign?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you honestly believe the Dem's are going to do that horrible of a job, then at least you'll get a Repub president in '08. I guess seeing the "glass half full" isn't your forte'. It's ther Republicans' fault they lost all of those seats. Maybe you should be going after them, and leave the people that voted Democrat alone. It's not their fault our country is in disarray right now. In 2 years, maybe so. But right now there's only one party to blame for our current state of affairs.

This very well may be the funniest post ever...

My favorite part.

Nothing made me sicker than to see that ugly, bug-eyed ***** standing at the podium Wednesday morning, surrounded by liberal freaks that look like they came straight out of the Star Wars cantina. She and her merry band of freaks can thank the left wing liberal media for painting a picture of America that just isn't true. Tim Russert is living proof that a man can have multiple orgasms within minutes of each other.

Careful, TK might take some offense ;)

Nice jab at Tim Russert, btw.

Hmmm not accepting the results of the election? Kind of sounds undemocratic to me......lets see there are some words I'm looking for that are used to describe what happens when a ruling party stays in office, despite the wishes of the people.......oh yeah COMMUNISM and DICTATORSHIP.

Calm down buddy, and jsut wait 4 years until the Dems mess soemthing up and your boys will be back in office. The only good thing about having a limited 2 party system is that at the very least, the public will not stand for either ruling party for more than 2 terms.

It's amazing how extremist many republicans have become. View their own countrymen as "the enemy" and blame the media for all their defeats. That is a dangerous ideology that I hope suffers defeat after defeat until republicans can find a way to distance themselves from these crazies.

Hmmm not accepting the results of the election? Kind of sounds undemocratic to me......lets see there are some words I'm looking for that are used to describe what happens when a ruling party stays in office, despite the wishes of the people.......oh yeah COMMUNISM and DICTATORSHIP.

Calm down buddy, and jsut wait 4 years until the Dems mess soemthing up and your boys will be back in office. The only good thing about having a limited 2 party system is that at the very least, the public will not stand for either ruling party for more than 2 terms.

Maybe he shoud try to freeze himself for the next 4 years like Cartman did. :D

nelms, I'm sorry to have to say it, but the War is over. We (Conservatives) have lost. There is nothing left to fight for. You and I are nothing more than those Japanese soldiers who kept being found right through the 1980's on little islands in the Pacific Ocean, still fighting WWII and refusing to believe that the War was over and that they'd lost.

We just have to accept that the United States and Humanity as a race ceased to have any value on Tuesday evening.

It's amazing how extremist many republicans have become. View their own countrymen as "the enemy" and blame the media for all their defeats. That is a dangerous ideology that I hope suffers defeat after defeat until republicans can find a way to distance themselves from these crazies.

Well said. I agree with you completly. That's the part I don't like about the Republican party. Tactical and philisophical differences are one thing. That's completely another.

Hey Sarge, nelms is flipping you off. :)
Et tu, Brute?

nelms, I'm sorry to have to say it, but the War is over. We (Conservatives) have lost. There is nothing left to fight for. You and I are nothing more than those Japanese soldiers who kept being found right through the 1980's on little islands in the Pacific Ocean, still fighting WWII and refusing to believe that the War was over and that they'd lost.

We just have to accept that the United States and Humanity as a race ceased to have any value on Tuesday evening.

Boo frickety hoo!!

DrEvil%20_orig.JPG

Archived