Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will NOT accept the results of this election ...

nelms

Mass,

I married into a liberal family. My wifes brother was an elected politician who I love as anyone would love a brother in law. But he and I stand on opposite ends of the moral/political/theological spectrum.

If I can respect and love my brother and law you should be able to end this charade that you are carrying on a mainly anonymous message board.

Get over it. You are making conservative like me look bad.

I would argue that the inaction of the Democrats is the reason their hands are not dirty.

Like I said congratulations. The next two years will be telling IMO. Either the Democrats build on their accomlishment and prove they have some resolve when it comes to forces that attack our freedom or they will not.

My vote is open right now for a LEADER. Regardless of party. A LEADER is not squeemish to get his / her hands dirty.

My three children depend on LEADERSHIP that understands what a world with Iran and North Korea with nukes portends.

You know, I like this place a lot better when we agree on stuff. :)

Well spoken, sir.

All you undecided voters out there bookmark threads like these. In '08 the GOP will be saying that the liberals are all controlled by their extremist wing. Pull this bad boy up again, and other threads like it spread all over the mighty internets, and remind yourself of just how reasonable the side crying extremist really is. American? That doesn't mean anything. You aren't worth spit unless you are both an American and happen to agree with them. Anything less makes you, the enemy.

This dude is not speaking for me, pally. ;)

i hope the media rides the liberal ass like they have the Republicans. We will talk more about this a year from now. I am sure the conversation will be enlightening.

Shouldn't this be "i hope the media rides the liberal ass like they have the neo-cons." Democrats are not the same as liberal and republicans are not the same a neo-cons. I think if anything this election should have at least made that clear. The country is still pretty darn evenly divided. At bit more than 50% of the overall population thought of the choices given the democrat was a better choice for today. State to state we are really in about a dead heat 50% of the states thinking of the choices presented the republican is the better choice and about 50% democrat (with of course the 2 independents). GW was barely elected president, the congress (especiall the senate) was barely elected democrat. Shows the country is likely somewhere in the middle with fringe liberals and neo-cons on either end.

I think we will all be arguing over the same issues a year from now with the same folks on the same sides. ;)

Should be an interesting year. I hope the balance we have will work to defend this country well and possibly bring Iraq to closure sooner than later.

Dude, move, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Interesting complete lack of class and substance when your folks lose.

If there was anywhere else to go, I would already be gone. Unfortunately the rest of the world is EVEN WORSE (horrid thought that it's actually possible) than the USSA. Those who show class when they lose never really wanted to win in the first place.

When the world does not come to an end in the next two years (which are usually the weakest two years of a president term) what will you say then.

There's a good chance that I will never see the 2008 election, gstahl. Even if I don't do it myself, we elected a Democrat governor here in Massachusetts on Tuesday and it would appear likely that he's going to force me at some point to take actions in order to protect my 2nd Amendment rights. Actions that I doubt I will end up living through.

This drivel is truly tiring, you can do better.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

Has anyone around here EVER accused me of being mentally stable?

I have only slightly more faith in the mental health quackery than Tom Cruise does. Been down that road before and it isn't for me. It's a waste of time and money for something that doesn't work.

Hmm if that is the case, maybe the ideals that you post on this board are not your own.... that dissociative identity disorder could be causing some alter ego with extremist notions to come out every time you logon to this board

The real MSF is a peaceful bunny rabbit loving guy with liberal tendancies! :laugh: :laugh:

Mass,

I married into a liberal family. My wifes brother was an elected politician who I love as anyone would love a brother in law. But he and I stand on opposite ends of the moral/political/theological spectrum.

If I can respect and love my brother and law you should be able to end this charade that you are carrying on a mainly anonymous message board.

Get over it. You are making conservative like me look bad.

That was YOUR mistake, not mine portsizzle. You have to live with it, not me. Nor would there now be any chance of a personal friendship between us, even if there had been before.

So far I have not been able to find a socially acceptable way to "get over it" as you put it. Nor do I believe I am going to be able to. If you have any suggestions, please send me a private message with them; but I really don't believe there are any.

Hmm if that is the case, maybe the ideals that you post on this board are not your own.... that dissociative identity disorder could be causing some alter ego with extremist notions to come out every time you logon to this board

The real MSF is a peaceful bunny rabbit loving guy with liberal tendancies! :laugh: :laugh:

No, my personal mental issues do not fall into the same category as dissociative identity disorder. They're actually considered very minor, and as several mental health professionals have indicated over time.... "Until he decides he wants to change there's absolutely nothing we can do for it."

No, my personal mental issues do not fall into the same category as dissociative identity disorder. They're actually considered very minor, and as several mental health professionals have indicated over time.... "Until he decides he wants to change there's absolutely nothing we can do for it."

Thats pretty bad when mental health professional look at you, shrug, and say that you are beyond hope... :laugh: :laugh:

That was YOUR mistake, not mine portsizzle. You have to live with it, not me. Nor would there now be any chance of a personal friendship between us, even if there had been before.

So far I have not been able to find a socially acceptable way to "get over it" as you put it. Nor do I believe I am going to be able to. If you have any suggestions, please send me a private message with them; but I really don't believe there are any.

wow, you know for a while now I've tried to respect ur decision to be a hardass but with every post you put on this thread your just doing your fellow republicans wrong. I may be only 18 years old and not have the life experiences of all the other posters on this board, but with all due respect sir, you are a pathetic excuse for an American. Grow the **** up.

If you have any suggestions, please send me a private message with them; but I really don't believe there are any.

Suggestion #1

Sometimes you need to lose to remember how good it feels to win.

Suggestion #2

Maybe the people that were removed from office and our outgoing President were not serving the conservative movement very well? In that case would it not be better to throw them out on their ear?

Suggestion #3

Have a beer and get laid.

Suggestion #4

End this charade and go post in AFC French Cuff thread. Stop posting here.

Dr. P-sizzy OUT.

P.S. And if the Massachussets governor comes to get your guns.... call me. Until then don't be so melodramatic.

Archived