Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will NOT accept the results of this election ...

nelms

He was banned after he said he was going to start a revolution in his basement or something like that.

Yeah, I think I was in the thread that was his last stand. He made some comment about killing himself and taking some other people out with him.

I never understood him, he was such a contradiction, in the end i'm pretty sure he was a small dog with a loud bark, an attention whore.

He was on record as pretty much hating everything. He had no interest in sex, drinking, thought women were 2nd class human beings, the list goes on and on.

What confused me was with all that he claimed to hate he was a fan of NFL football. With all the show-boating, endzone dances, beer commericals, ect. I find it hard to believe he could have stomached watching a game.

But like I said, i'm pretty sure he was making most of it for attention.

Strangely I miss MSF. He always had the most interesting threads and never backed out of an argument. Then a month or so later we'd get a MSF apology thread and start all over again.

I never had a problem with MSF. I disagree with everythnig that came out of his mouth, but he would never disappear and he would debate you respectfully, never resorting to name calling. He was never an arrogant jerk, like sarge was, but he made sure you knew where he stood.

Ah, good old nelms.

Easily the most rude, offensive and repellent poster the Tailgate ever had. His bullheaded hostility was only matched by his remarkable stupidity.

Edit: Wow - nothing is more enjoyable than defaming someone with a permaban, since they can't fight back. :laugh:

Plus - it's not even against the rules. :)

Strangely I miss MSF. He always had the most interesting threads and never backed out of an argument. Then a month or so later we'd get a MSF apology thread and start all over again.

Can you pull up one of his apology threads? I never saw one of those. They must be some good reading.

It's amazing how extremist many republicans have become. View their own countrymen as "the enemy" and blame the media for all their defeats. That is a dangerous ideology that I hope suffers defeat after defeat until republicans can find a way to distance themselves from these crazies.

haha. But this isn't new. They've always seen those who do not agree as the enemy.

Archived