Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

Don't let Westy fool you, he made such a fool of himself backing down after his huge boasts, he had to try and save face. If he hadn't stuck his foot in his mouth about points..... he would have taken them in a NY minute :laugh:

Bubba, notice my remarks didn't reflect the....................debate between you and WB.

It appears to be a stalemate!;)

the sad part is only 3 plays and a horrible ref call is the difference

but the Skins had their chances to score, but they choked everytime they got within the philly 35

The Eagles got 3 points from a bad call on the Westbrook fumble.

The Redskins got 3 points from a bad call on Darwin Walker's "roughing the passer."

No excuses for the Redskins. Just an old-fashioned butt whoopping.

the sad part is only 3 plays and a horrible ref call is the difference

but the Skins had their chances to score, but they choked everytime they got within the philly 35

bubba, what is your take on the no call pass interference, just two plays before the big fuble no-call? Just wondering what your take on that is...shoulda been 1st and goal from the 1.

The Eagles got 3 points from a bad call on the Westbrook fumble.

The Redskins got 3 points from a bad call on Darwin Walker's "roughing the passer."

No excuses for the Redskins. Just an old-fashioned butt whoopping.

Walker grabbed his face mask :rolleyes:

Bomb on a broken coverage, a fumbled pass bounces to Buckhalter, a INT return

yeah a real whooping :jerk:

I said the Skins had their chances but choked.... their was no excuses being made just an honest observation

bubba, what is your take on the no call pass interference, just two plays before the big fuble no-call? Just wondering what your take on that is...shoulda been 1st and goal from the 1.

the same as the two back back grounding calls missed on McNabb, the ball wasn't catchable from my memory.... would have to rewatch it to be sure

they are not reviewable, when you get a second chance to get it right, and still blow it.... :whoknows:

Archived