Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

we know the real reason

the term CHICKEN, comes to mind :laugh:

I called you on it... and like the little girl you are... you have backed down, squirmed, lied, spinned... done everything but man up and stand behind you own boastful words

again put up or shut up

sad, really sad the first sign of a coward... trying to pass the blame onto someone else

See heres the difference between you and I... If I make a bold statement I will back it up ( I have a sig bet about how bad the poke OL is)...You talk big, but when push comes to shove you cry and snivel, and weasel, trying to get out of it.

everyone on here can read... we all know who is the chicken....

18025b202020Chicken-1.gif

So you won't stand behind your bold staement????

everytime you post this drivel, what little respect you may have had on this board shrinks

one last time put up or shut up....

just as we all know, all talk no action....you're gutless :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Bubba, looks like you stood behind every bold statement you've made in this thread.

That chicken picture is killer! :laugh:

I've read this whole thread from top to bottom. I am officially going to "referee" this dispute between wb and bubba.

In my honest, unbaised opinion (I have no horse in this race), I can honestly say Bubba is the chicken in this argument.

Exhibit 1. Westy said from the getgo that he felt his eagles would win. He even said he thought they would win by 10. Thats confindence in your team, but wb would have to be a moron to actually bet giving 10 points. The line is 7. Why would he bet 10? He was being boastful yes, but that is not an unusual occurence on a message board for any of us.

Exhibit 2. Bubba won't even say he thinks his team is going to win. Talk about spineless. And he won't even chime up until WB said "yeah, I think we'll win by 10". He really tried to put wb between a rock and a hardplace because he was being a little boastful. So what could wb do? He had to say "no". Then bubba starts in with the chicken pics. Thats just low.

If a bet is to take place on a message board it is straight up. Odds are given so that Vegas makes money. They don't care who wins. Only fans do. And fans support thier team. If your not confident in your team don't bet. But to add points to it just makes the football game come down to flip of a coin. Pure chance when points are given.

A man bets on his team straight up. Mice want others to give up 10 points.

Be a man bubba and take the bet straight up. You've lost here, and everyone not wearing B and G goggles can see that.

WB, I'll give you 6 1/2 for a one week sig bet? (I hope one of my ES pals can come up with a good one for you...maybe a contest? :laugh: )

See, I believe in my team.

You should give bubba the 9 1/2...

And speaking of spineless little girls...... Dude, you started a a thread that "you smell an upset", but still didn't say you thought the skins would win until westy pushed you on it.

Then you chime up with wanting 6.5 points ?????

You're either confindent in your team or your not. If you don't like to bet, I don't have a problem with that. But you started a thread saying your team is going to upset the eagles, then you ask for 6.5 points????

Unbelievable !!!

For the record, this is the best post in the entire thread:

Right.

The Eagles have shown that they can collapse in the second half better than any other team, and in their last outing gave up 200 on the ground to JAX in a game where everyone knew they would run the ball.

Oh, last time I checked the Eagles were a little soft against the screen.

Shocker. That's the skins favorite pass play.

Seriously, to say this will be a no brainer is the epitome of homerism.

If the Skins can establish a run like they did against JAX? and you think the Skins have no chance??

Oh that's right. I forgot. How can you block this line? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, where's Trotter lately? Nice one tackle in the Jax game.

Yeah, no way I bet on this game. Because I have no idea what Skins team will show up OR what Eagles team will show up. Talking smack when your team looks like crap is damn funny WB keep it up.

At the beggining of the season, I had the Skins down for a loss in Philly for this game. However, I also had the Eagles at something ridiculous like 7-1 or 6-2. Given the Eagles' recent pathetic streak, I am rethinking my original prediction. I am not dumb enough to guarantee victory or anything, as God only knows what Skins team is going to show up.

But I will say this. If the Skins don't beat themselves, given how I know they can play, and how poorly Philly has played, the Skins roll. Double-digits.

I don't think that team will show up, however. I still predict a win, but a close game, 3 points or so.

I say 20-17, Skins.

I've read this whole thread from top to bottom. I am officially going to "referee" this dispute between wb and bubba.

In my honest, unbaised opinion (I have no horse in this race), I can honestly say Bubba is the chicken in this argument.

Exhibit 1. Westy said from the getgo that he felt his eagles would win. He even said he thought they would win by 10. Thats confindence in your team, but wb would have to be a moron to actually bet giving 10 points. The line is 7. Why would he bet 10? He was being boastful yes, but that is not an unusual occurence on a message board for any of us.

Exhibit 2. Bubba won't even say he thinks his team is going to win. Talk about spineless. And he won't even chime up until WB said "yeah, I think we'll win by 10". He really tried to put wb between a rock and a hardplace because he was being a little boastful. So what could wb do? He had to say "no". Then bubba starts in with the chicken pics. Thats just low.

If a bet is to take place on a message board it is straight up. Odds are given so that Vegas makes money. They don't care who wins. Only fans do. And fans support thier team. If your not confident in your team don't bet. But to add points to it just makes the football game come down to flip of a coin. Pure chance when points are given.

Be a man bubba and take the bet straight up. You've lost here, and everyone not wearing B and G goggles can see that.

and anyone with a double digit IQ can smell your bull **** :laugh: your as unbiased as Westy is brave

oh there are messageboard rules on betting now :rolleyes:

it's called, calling his bluff

any gutless fool can talk big, but when he's challenged on his words he runs like a scared rabbit with the tail between his legs

Eagles win by at least 10. You have no chance. Seriously.

if the Skins have no chance, seriously losing by at least ten, why sweat 9 1/2 :whoknows:

maybe because Westy knows he is full of ****, and he was trapped yet again by own words..... nothing but false Bravado

if he hasn't the onions to stand behind his words.... then he can take his weak bull **** elsewhere

i.e....... put up or shut up :shutup:

DWinzit, you should know Bubba's game by now. The guy is like a congressman. He doesn't even believe in his team.

Oh wait, he does. If they are getting 10 points. :laugh:

:nono: Westy how many times has your weaseling, trying to put the blame on someone else gotten you in trouble around here :laugh:

I knew when I called your bluff exactly how you'd react, you are predictable :laugh:

the yellow streak down your back must be a foot wide :(

pathetic

This whole thread is one big pissing contest.....

Why do I now believe the Eagles win in fact win by at leat 10 points and Bubba and tr1 will call us homers on Monday who solely logged in to rub it in their faces?

To be honest, after reading this post, if the Eagles win....that's exactly what I will do.... :laugh:

Which one is it, tr1? Are they going to win or not? You know you can't play both sides of the coin. In the last few days, you have predicted the Skins to both win and lose on at least two seperate occasions for each.

So which is it? I want to know that you definitely, without a doubt, believe they are going to win on Sunday.

I want to know because I'm going to rub your nose in it on Monday and don't want to hear your sackless response of "I had this as a loss for the Skins..."

WB36 you know this is a tough game for any Skins fan to have 100% faith we'll come away with a W. Eliminate last year, previous to that I don't think a Reid team lost two games in a row except the beginning of the year before the SB. I THINK he's undefeated coming out of the bye, I'd be the house he is if the team lost going into the bye. So stupid trends the Eagles should roll!!!

THAT BEING SAID..... If it rains I think the Skins win, and if you want to take the raining part out of it, the game, the Redskins will fight their guts out, play super smart, and I'll be really proud of our guys regardless of the outcome.

I won't predict a score, BUT I will go on record (knock on wood) that the Redskins will win this game!!!! Look forward to chatting on Monday and I will eat crow if I have to.

Of course. It would be like challenging a guy to a fight, if he agrees to tie one arm behind his back or if he stays on his knees.

If you win, can you really talk trash or feel good? :laugh: :laugh:

A whole lot of football talk and philthy-boasting in this thread from someone who declared he was sick and tired of football just last week.

My feelings on football have nothing to do with the asswhipping the Philadelphia Eagles are about to give the Redskins. It has nothing to do with me. I'm an innocent bystander.

My feelings on football have nothing to do with the asswhipping the Philadelphia Eagles are about to give the Redskins. It has nothing to do with me. I'm an innocent bystander.

The fact that you think the Eagles will give anyone an asswhipping, let alone a divisional rival, is a joke.

WHat exactly did they show you last game to think they can give any NFL team an asswhipping?

Dallas almost even tied it up in the 4th. This team beat the Texans, San Fran and Green Bay. Wow. Farging powerhouse.

The skins are mediocre.

But so is Jax, and they ran up and down the field.

This skins team could give the Eagles fits, because thhey have the potential to establish the run, and the Eagles are not great against the screen this year.

Fact is the Eagles are mediocre this year. You just can't admit it.

Archived