Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

Eagles by 14.

I don't see this game being close at any point.

Eagles win by at least 10. You have no chance. Seriously.
Bubba, you pansy. Straight up sig bet. You don't add points into such a thing....don't you believe in the Skins!?!?!?

All of these bold predictions, why wouldn't bubba look for points?

You guy giving up all these points and losing outright....now that will be fun!:D

praise_gibbs, are you of the thinking that if I make a prediction, I must be ready to back it up by betting on it?

I have thought the Eagles were going to win every game so far this year. I'd be 4-4 if I bet what I predicted.

My honest thought is the Eagles will win by 10. Bubba's honest thought is the Skins will win. If Bubba has the stones, he should bet the game straight up....like men do.

What kind of fan asks for ****ing points when betting on his team???

I don't think we will win but I bet we can stay within ten points of you.

I have thought the Eagles were going to win every game so far this year.

WHich is why you think they will win this game as well.

WB=homerific.

Farging stereotype you have become. AT least I can say my team is inconsistent. You keep hammering away that the Eagles are some team to be feared, when in fact they are a team in search of themselves.

:laugh:

praise_gibbs, are you of the thinking that if I make a prediction, I must be ready to back it up by betting on it?

I have thought the Eagles were going to win every game so far this year. I'd be 4-4 if I bet what I predicted.

My honest thought is the Eagles will win by 10. Bubba's honest thought is the Skins will win. If Bubba has the stones, he should bet the game straight up....like men do.

my honest thought? :laugh: you're doing your mind reading act again?

where have I posted a serious prediction :whoknows: putting words in my mouth again :nono:

again YOU SAID:

Vegas takes the bet giving points, even if the bettor believes a team will win outright :rolleyes:

you made the bold statement, I called you on it, and you weaseled out.... same as always

put up or shut up! :laugh:

Perhaps Bubba is a fan of Vegas? :whoknows:

You are so confident in the 10 points.. Who cares if points are given or not? I mean.. you aren't getting nervous about this game now are you? Clearly, you aren't rethinking your bold prediction.. not Westbrook36.. couldn't be.

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me. ~Morpheus

If we lose it is going to be because tr1 has never heard of Karma. Also, this betting bickering is pure bull****... bet on the game and ignore the points. WB36 at least admits he's not confident in his view that the Eagles will win by more than 10 while bubba doesn't even seem confident the Skins will win at all.

Make it happen.

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me. ~Morpheus

Quoted for poor use of the Matrix.

Perhaps Bubba is a fan of Vegas? :whoknows:

You are so confident in the 10 points.. Who cares if points are given or not? I mean.. you aren't getting nervous about this game now are you? Clearly, you aren't rethinking your bold prediction.. not Westbrook36.. couldn't be.

Here is the difference. If the Eagles win by 1 point, I will be ecstatic on Monday. My previous prediction of them winning by at least 10 points will be a far thought in my mind.

Bubba, you are so much of a man that you won't even come out and say who you think will win? What a coward! You play this game well though. Don't say too much on record so you can quickly backtrack later.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If we lose it is going to be because tr1 has never heard of Karma. Also, this betting bickering is pure bull****... bet on the game and ignore the points. WB36 at least admits he's not confident in his view that the Eagles will win by more than 10 while bubba doesn't even seem confident the Skins will win at all.

Make it happen.

Quoted for poor use of the Matrix.

You are wrong. Bubba doesn't go on record because he is more concerned with winning internet arguments than getting his true feelings out there.

He acts like a Congressman......never really telling us how he feels on key issues so he can squirm out later.

Bubba, tell the board....DO YOU THINK THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO WIN SUNDAY?!?!

If your next response isn't an answer to that very simple question, may god have mercy on your soul.

BTW, big guy, I'll do a straight up sig bet on the game....IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS OR THE CONFIDENCE IN THE SKINS, which we know you don't. :laugh: :laugh:

Here is the difference. If the Eagles win by 1 point, I will be ecstatic on Monday. My previous prediction of them winning by at least 10 points will be a far thought in my mind.

Bubba, you are so much of a man that you won't even come out and say who you think will win? What a coward! You play this game well though. Don't say too much on record so you can quickly backtrack later.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Once again Westy, trying to hide by spinning it onto me :nono:

You didn't say the eagles MIGHT win by one point, you said

I called you on it... and like the little girl you are... you have backed down, squirmed, lied, spinned... done everything but man up and stand behind you own boastful words

again put up or shut up

You are wrong. Bubba doesn't go on record because he is more concerned with winning internet arguments than getting his true feelings out there.

He acts like a Congressman......never really telling us how he feels on key issues so he can squirm out later.

Bubba, tell the board....DO YOU THINK THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO WIN SUNDAY?!?!

If your next response isn't an answer to that very simple question, may god have mercy on your soul.

BTW, big guy, I'll do a straight up sig bet on the game....IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS OR THE CONFIDENCE IN THE SKINS, which we know you don't. :laugh: :laugh:

sad, really sad the first sign of a coward... trying to pass the blame onto someone else

See heres the difference between you and I... If I make a bold statement I will back it up ( I have a sig bet about how bad the poke OL is)...You talk big, but when push comes to shove you cry and snivel, and weasel, trying to get out of it.

Do I want the Skins to win... damn straight... but I don't have a clue who will win, only a fool makes boastful predictions when he is uncertain... but if the fool is going to make the prediction, he needs to have the balls to stand behind it...

everyone on here can read... we all know who is the chicken....

18025b202020Chicken-1.gif

So Bubba won't even say if he thinks the Skins will win!?!?!? What a coward!!!

Jesus, no wonder you surf invisible. You are afraid of your own shadow!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So you won't stand behind your bold staement????

everytime you post this drivel, what little respect you may have had on this board shrinks

one last time put up or shut up....

just as we all know, all talk no action....you're gutless :laugh:

Archived