Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

Which one is it, tr1? Are they going to win or not? You know you can't play both sides of the coin. In the last few days, you have predicted the Skins to both win and lose on at least two seperate occasions for each.

So which is it? I want to know that you definitely, without a doubt, believe they are going to win on Sunday.

I want to know because I'm going to rub your nose in it on Monday and don't want to hear your sackless response of "I had this as a loss for the Skins..."

tr1 is gutless. Nothing is worse in the world then being a coward. He is not only a liar (multiple posts by him back this up) he is afraid of his own shadow.

Come out, tr1....tell us who you really think is going to win Sunday.

Hello. Gutless one here. Read my first post. Skins by SEVEN.

I went into the week thinking it would be a loss, but I'm encouraged by the injury report.

Now, how about you Westy? Who Del? Who's gonna win?

Hello. Gutless one here. Read my first post. Skins by SEVEN.

I went into the week thinking it would be a loss, but I'm encouraged by the injury report.

Now, how about you Westy? Who Del? Who's gonna win?

The Eagles will win. :)

And i'll be sure to remember this when you go back to your posts earlier in the week stating that the Eagles scare you at the Linc and you marked it down as a loss anyway.

So a person can't be worried about playing a team, but think we can pull the upset???

:laugh:

I swear you guys are pathetic, tr1 intimidates you so much that you have to make up stuff to try and bust him about????

this is almost as funny as when the pokes fans went ape **** over my misspelling tangible

:rotflmao:

The Eagles will win. :)

And i'll be sure to remember this when you go back to your posts earlier in the week stating that the Eagles scare you at the Linc and you marked it down as a loss anyway.

By how many?

And, I can be nervous about the game and still predict a win.

Find another straw man to knock down.... :laugh:

I expect better than that from you WD.

By how many?

And, I can be nervous about the game and still predict a win.

Find another straw man to knock down.... :laugh:

I expect better than that from you WD.

Eagles by 14.

I don't see this game being close at any point. Eagles score on first posession and roll to a victory.

There's my one and only prediction. Luckily, you'll never hear me mention it again, win or lose.

Eagles win by at least 10. You have no chance. Seriously.

Right.

The Eagles have shown that they can collapse in the second half better than any other team, and in their last outing gave up 200 on the ground to JAX in a game where everyone knew they would run the ball.

Oh, last time I checked the Eagles were a little soft against the screen.

Shocker. That's the skins favorite pass play.

Seriously, to say this will be a no brainer is the epitome of homerism.

If the Skins can establish a run like they did against JAX? and you think the Skins have no chance??

Oh that's right. I forgot. How can you block this line? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, where's Trotter lately? Nice one tackle in the Jax game.

Yeah, no way I bet on this game. Because I have no idea what Skins team will show up OR what Eagles team will show up. Talking smack when your team looks like crap is damn funny WB keep it up.

Archived