Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

Sorry, but I think bets for things like signatures on messageboards amongst rival fans of teams shouldn't involve points. Either you back your team or you don't.

I don't want the 6.5 points. Basically, I already know what you are doing. Even if the Eagles win straight up, in the future, you will talk about how you had to give me 6.5 points even though the Eagles were favored by 7.

Don't you see that I clearly see right through every ploy you come up with?

My final offer: The bet is straight up, no points, or there is no bet.

trying to save face?

too late Westy you've aleeady proved what kind of gutless loud mouth you are

trying to save face?

too late Westy you've aleeady proved what kind of gutless loud mouth you are

I have made many signature bets in the history of this forum. Find ONE....JUST ONE where points were involved.

You won't.

Again, just because the Eagles are going to win by 10 doesn't mean I want a signature bet with those terms. Think about it, Bubba.

The Eagles win by 7 yet I have to wear a Redskins signature for a week because they didn't cover? :doh:

Seriously, think about how stupid you sound right now.

You sound like you have remorse. If you want to take back the bet, go ahead....I'd rather have that then you ****ing like a little girl for the next week. :laugh: :laugh:

You are right. I should feel better the Eagles have a much better chance of winning this weekend than the Skins do. :(

:laugh:

I'm coming up with your new signature as we speak.

and yet you refused to stand behind your boast :laugh:

only bet when the odds are stacked in your favor, despite your false bravado and boasting

you're a true inspiration..... I bet your the most respected man in your outfit :rolleyes:

I heard you refused to take points in a game of one on one against a blind arthretic old lady with a heart condition.....

what a guy! :laugh:

I have made many signature bets in the history of this forum. Find ONE....JUST ONE where points were involved.

You won't.

Again, just because the Eagles are going to win by 10 doesn't mean I want a signature bet with those terms. Think about it, Bubba.

The Eagles win by 7 yet I have to wear a Redskins signature for a week because they didn't cover? :doh:

Seriously, think about how stupid you sound right now.

You sound like you have remorse. If you want to take back the bet, go ahead....I'd rather have that then you ****ing like a little girl for the next week. :laugh: :laugh:

except you are leaving out one VERY IMPORTANT POINT

you repeatedly have bragged how the Skins haven't a chance, that the Iggles will win by AT Least 10.... and several other hollow boasts (not to mention having all the game advantages in the eagle favor to begin with)

See I never expected to bet taking points... because I knew you would cowar, and back down.... watching you squirm, spin, and attack me has been a real treat... you never disappoint. :laugh:

You are the Barney Fife of this message board... except you have no redeeming virtue like the character. Knotts protrayed.

thanks again for the laugh

The odds are stacked in my favor? Man, you must really think a lot of the Redskins. Why are they even playing the game this weekend? Bubba doesn't even think they have a chance. :(

spin spin spin away

:dance: :dance: :dance:

So the Eagles aren't playing at home?, are not a seven point favorite?, not the #1 offense going against the #30 defense? Not coming off the bye week (7-0 history?)

and you boasted they would win by at least 10 points

keep digging that hole you've put yourself in....no one buys your BS anymore.. exept WeownU... and he doesn't really... just couldn't resist a chance to take a cheap shot... even though he was completely wrong

makes you both birds of a feather ... huh?... a chicken feather :laugh:

Bubba, the Eagles have never beat a Mark Brunnell QBed team. Clearly, the odds are in your favor. :laugh:

I haven't seen you this upset this early. Normally you wait until after the Skins lose....you know, when you are blaming the refs and posting freeze frame images which only show a point of view which is beneficial to the point you are arguing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now, you should give bubba the 9.5 if you believe your first statement that Philly would win by 10.

Man up...I did.

:laugh: you gotta be kidding

Andy Reid will be a spoksman for "slim fast" before that will happen

:laugh:

There is nothing like listening to a loud mouth braggart popping off... until he is called out.... and he loads his pants full

of course if his team wins... he will be unbearable... if they lose... he will be the first one to make excuses

regular as clockwork

Bubba, the Eagles have never beat a Mark Brunnell QBed team. Clearly, the odds are in your favor. :laugh:

I haven't seen you this upset this early. Normally you wait until after the Skins lose....you know, when you are blaming the refs and posting freeze frame images which only show a point of view which is beneficial to the point you are arguing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Westy, you're a hoot

newsflash, I set YOU up

I knew for a fact when you started your bragging...you would back down, and you never let me down :rotflmao:

spin it all you want... your little act is a source of amusement around here :laugh:

As long as I keep pointing out the fACT YOU BACKED DOWN... YOU WILL KEEP SQUIRMING....

Despite your denials, everybody knows the truth Westy... you are only fooling yourself :laugh:

Bubba, notice I refused the points tr1 laid out there. I know the game.

I know the Eagles are going to spank that ass. You know it too. Sheesh, read your posts....I think you are more cofident of an Eagles win than even me! :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't a clue who will win

and yet I had the onions to take the bet in your favor

and for all your boasts you REFUSED to stand behind your own words

Westy everyone has read these posts... we all know the truth....keep the spins coming

tr1, I guess me and you don't have a bet because, for the 3rd time, I don't want any points from you.

Thanks.

If you insist...straight up. I'm on.

But, you really should give bubba the points...he didn't go boasting that the Skins would win by 10...you did.

No ****ing way. This is my game, Eagles vs Skins. Plus, I don't need his 6.5 ****ing points.

Get out of my bet, WOU. :doh: :mad:

My final offer: The bet is straight up, no points, or there is no bet.

WB36 :applause: :applause: two claps for two correct moves!!! I didn't think you'd let me down on these!!!:):cheers:

WB36 :applause: :applause: two claps for two correct moves!!! I didn't think you'd let me down on these!!!:):cheers:

Don't let Westy fool you, he made such a fool of himself backing down after his huge boasts, he had to try and save face. If he hadn't stuck his foot in his mouth about points..... he would have taken them in a NY minute :laugh:

Archived