Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

But you think it'll be an ass whipping, which there is no chance it'll be that.

We must have a different prespective. Most games in the NFL are decided by 6 points are less. A ten point win in the NFL is a wide margin.

I predicted a 14 point win and you predicted a 10 point win. I think they are both ass whippings. Did you think I meant a 30 point win? I didn't.

I think the Eagles are capable of beating the Skins by 3 or 4 tds tomorrow.....just not likely. Probably about a 20 percent chance.

We must have a different prespective. Most games in the NFL are decided by 6 points are less. A ten point win in the NFL is a wide margin.

I predicted a 14 point win and you predicted a 10 point win. I think they are both ass whippings. Did you think I meant a 30 point win? I didn't.

I think the Eagles are capable of beating the Skins by 3 or 4 tds tomorrow.....just not likely. Probably about a 20 percent chance.

WB, I'll give you the fact that thru the 1st 4 games 5 was looking like an MVP but I really don't think their receivers will stand a chance against our progressively healthy secondary. Your screen-name will be the wild card for your offense, if it rains he's not going to be effective. We also have speed at LB and Sean Taylor so to say your offense will be able to put up points at will is absurd, I know that not a direct quote.

On the other hand, the Skins offense is seeming to gel with a few weeks off here and there. If, big if, the Skins run effectively to open up the pass it's going to be a dog fight and not an easy win for the Birds.

I look for the Skins to win this game and the Birds possibly taking the game in DC, well MD.

EDIT....also, I think Reid giving the team the entire week off before the bye was a mistake and will take away how effective they've been coming out of their bye weeks.

Score doesn't mean crap.

That's not necessarily what determines an ass whooping. This game will be more competitive than you think.

Neither the Eagles or the Skins have done anything to show they will dominate.

Both teams are extremely inconsistent.

WB, I'll give you 6 1/2 for a one week sig bet? :laugh:
And speaking of spineless little girls...... Dude, you started a a thread that "you smell an upset", but still didn't say you thought the skins would win until westy pushed you on it.

Then you chime up with wanting 6.5 points ?????

Unbelievable !!!

Am I missing something here or did tr1 say he'd give not take 6 1/2 points?

And the spread is 7 the other way. Spineless little girl, I think not!;)

In my honest, unbaised opinion (I have no horse in this race), I can honestly

You used honest twice in the same sentence.

Does that work like a double negative?:laugh: Or were you trying to convince yourself?;)

Of course. It would be like challenging a guy to a fight, if he agrees to tie one arm behind his back or if he stays on his knees.

If you win, can you really talk trash or feel good? :laugh: :laugh:

but you weren't challenged like that you were the one bragging you could beat anyone even if one arm was behind your back or if you stay on his knees

in the analogy sense

Against the Redskins defense? :laugh: :laugh:
The Redskins are horrible. You won't be able to keep up with our offense. Period. Run, Run, Screen, Punt won't work all day.

you're so sure that you back out of giving 9 1/2 points after declaring the eagles will win by AT LEAST 10 POINTS

false bravado at it's finest :rolleyes:

since you refused to put up.... then shut up Captain Gutless

however......

tell you what, I'll put one arm behind my back, put on a blindfold, and get down to my knees..... my that I mean,....the Eagles are 7-0 after the bye, playing at home, the favorite by a large margin, and the Skins almost sure to have a let down after an emotioal win last week..... still

I'll take your sig bet... for one week straight up

since you're so scared to stand behind your bragging... it is obvious you're worried they'll lose :laugh:

there "nancy boy", are you "brave" enough to take the bet now the deck's stacked in your favor? :laugh:

I guess we won't be seeing Bubba's name on the chicken any time soon!

isn't it funny, he questions my team loyalties

I say I don't know who will win, he proclaims the Eagles will win by at least 10, the Skins don't have a chance, the Eagles will dominate :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

yet, he won't bet unless he has all the odds tipped in his favor, I doubt he will take the bet straight up... Mr Eagles win by at least 10, probably will cry he wants points :laugh:

And speaking of spineless little girls...... Dude, you started a a thread that "you smell an upset", but still didn't say you thought the skins would win until westy pushed you on it.

You're either confindent in your team or your not. If you don't like to bet, I don't have a problem with that. But you started a thread saying your team is going to upset the eagles, then you ask for 6.5 points????

Unbelievable !!!

You really are stupid...I guess it's not an act.

I'm giving WB 6.5.

Really...I can't make this stuff up...

:doh:

I've read this whole thread from top to bottom. I am officially going to "referee" this dispute between wb and bubba.

In my honest, unbaised opinion (I have no horse in this race), I can honestly say Bubba is the chicken in this argument.

Exhibit 1. Westy said from the getgo that he felt his eagles would win. He even said he thought they would win by 10. Thats confindence in your team, but wb would have to be a moron to actually bet giving 10 points. The line is 7. Why would he bet 10? He was being boastful yes, but that is not an unusual occurence on a message board for any of us.

Exhibit 2. Bubba won't even say he thinks his team is going to win. Talk about spineless. And he won't even chime up until WB said "yeah, I think we'll win by 10". He really tried to put wb between a rock and a hardplace because he was being a little boastful. So what could wb do? He had to say "no". Then bubba starts in with the chicken pics. Thats just low.

If a bet is to take place on a message board it is straight up. Odds are given so that Vegas makes money. They don't care who wins. Only fans do. And fans support thier team. If your not confident in your team don't bet. But to add points to it just makes the football game come down to flip of a coin. Pure chance when points are given.

A man bets on his team straight up. Mice want others to give up 10 points.

Be a man bubba and take the bet straight up. You've lost here, and everyone not wearing B and G goggles can see that.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read...

Mr. UnBiased... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BBBWWWWaAAahahahahhahaaaaaa...

Mr. UnBiased... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BBBWWWWaAAahahahahhahaaaaaa...

isn't funny, that it is always these same Yahoos

every time you call their bluff... it becomes a long winded pissing contest... and they always accuse someone else of doing WHAT they are doing..... and they never man up, or stand behind their own words.... just cry and whine like the little ***** they are...

I'm giving 6.5...and no takers.

I guess I know who wears dresses...

Ok, you're on. You threw it out there, I"m taking you up on your offer.

I got philly and 6.5

Notice the time. 10:56pm, DC time, saturday bet.

Sigs are on the line.

Why do I get the feelilng you're going to try to weasel out of this bet somehow?

Sniff, sniff, I smell fear.

I got philly and 6.5

Sigs are on the line.

Why do I get the feelilng you're going to try to weasel out of this bet somehow?

:secret: you're confusing tr1 with Westbrook36, Westy is the yellow chicken livered weasel

BTW don't you owe tr1 an apology, for your reading comprehension blunder? :nono:

I got philly and 6.5

Sigs are on the line.

I made this offer in post 51...what took you so long? :laugh: :laugh:

It isn't much fun with a puke fan...too bad the Eagle fans aren't man enough to back their team...

Fair weather fans... :doh:

Mr. UnBiased... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Tr1 you surprised me. I thought you'd say that of this post:

You're either confindent in your team or your not. If you don't like to bet, I don't have a problem with that. But you started a thread saying your team is going to upset the eagles, then you ask for 6.5 points????

Unbelievable !!!

Archived