Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

I do agree with Bubba that this was hardly a butt-whooping.

Eagles fans don't have any right to talk trash about how great their team was. But if you want to discuss how putrid the sorry, no-account Redskins are........mike's open.

We are by no means a great team, but they played a very good game today. I think that they played physical (i.e. Westbrook over 100 yards rushing) good defense, and got a bit of luck....the only way you'll hear me talking trash is to a special person up here who declared we'd loss....

Here's a hint as to whom...

"Be afraid"

OWU, it was a butt-whooping on the scoreboard. But at the half, when it was 17-3, we had a 2-1 TOP edge on you and were pretty much even in yards gained.

Like I said, I know the weather was bad, but the Eagles didn't show me a whole lot today. I'm just extremely disappointed on how pathetic the Redskins have become.

OWU, it was a butt-whooping on the scoreboard. But at the half, when it was 17-3, we had a 2-1 TOP edge on you and were pretty much even in yards gained.

Like I said, I know the weather was bad, but the Eagles didn't show me a whole lot today. I'm just extremely disappointed on how pathetic the Redskins have become.

They showed then when dedicated, they can run the ball against a pretty good run defense.....they showed that they can play a little defense, even though Portis was out.....they showed that they have a good receiver who isn't named Brown.....

We are by no means a great team, but they played a very good game today. I think that they played physical (i.e. Westbrook over 100 yards rushing) good defense, and got a bit of luck....the only way you'll hear me talking trash is to a special person up here who declared we'd loss....

Lord have mercy. The Redskins look horrible. Seriously. It's a joke at this point. Please, someone feel free to talk me off the ledge...

Having said that, the Eagles looked average at best today. Had you been playing even an average team, you would have lost. Guaranteed. You got some unbelievable breaks, a few big plays, and an opponent without a viable gameplan, or clue how to execute it even if we had one.

Don't get too ****y with this. Were I an Eagles fan, I would be very concerned about our inability to run the ball, McNabb's horrendous passing, etc....

Here's a hint as to whom...

"Be afraid"

N5, the Redskins have gone into Texas Stadium, the Meadowlands, and the Linc this year, and the only time a Redskin found the end zone was Rock Cartwright on a kickoff return.

In those games, the Cowboys dropped a lot of balls, Eli was OK, and the Eagles were decent, but nothing that would remind you of the 2001-4 Birds.

The 2006 Redskins are pitiful.

Skins over the Eagles by seven.

We have a lot of things to overcome...they have home field advantage, home-town refs, and, damn him, Westbrook...

But I think we play better when we're the underdog.

Sniff, Sniff... good call...

TR1 should now have to wear an Eagles Jersey and stand out in front of FedEx with a sign that says "I Twawt I sment and upset... I didn't, I didn't."

Man Law?

Lord have mercy. The Redskins look horrible. Seriously. It's a joke at this point. Please, someone feel free to talk me off the ledge...

Having said that, the Eagles looked average at best today. Had you been playing even an average team, you would have lost. Guaranteed. You got some unbelievable breaks, a few big plays, and an opponent without a viable gameplan, or clue how to execute it even if we had one.

Don't get too ****y with this. Were I an Eagles fan, I would be very concerned about our inability to run the ball, McNabb's horrendous passing, etc....

But goal....Westbrook got 100 yards rushing...that has got to mean something right?

N5, the Redskins have gone into Texas Stadium, the Meadowlands, and the Linc this year, and the only time a Redskin found the end zone was Rock Cartwright on a kickoff return.

In those games, the Cowboys dropped a lot of balls, Eli was OK, and the Eagles were decent, but nothing that would remind you of the 2001-4 Birds.

The 2006 Redskins are pitiful.

So what are you saying?

The Skins are bad? Cause I don't see that from Washington at all.....maybe unlucky, but not bad.

We ran the ball well. McNabb completed 80 percent of his passes in the second half.

I'm concerned about some things, obviously, but everyone here is exagerating the extent to which the Eagles struggled. Even when the Redskins controlled the clock, the game never felt for a moment like anyone other than the Eagles was in control.

I nearly made my 24-3 prediction. Underestimated my boys just a bit.

We are talking about a 27-3 game, right?

yeah okay whatever......

the eagles where losing the time of possesion by a huge margin, where 4-11 on thrid downs, McNabb was throwing for like 33% completions... and couldn't score a TD with first and goal at the one

all thgree touchdowns came on plays where nothing normal happened

no one covered Stallworth (broken Coverage)

Brown fumbled the pas... right to Buckhalter in stride

and Brunell threw a gimme TD INT, first time in the third quarter in 15 games he has thrown an int., only his 4th INT of the season

not top mention how many time the Skins got inside Philly's 35 only to self destruct, a missed FG, and losing Portis with a broken hand, yet we still had almost 150 yards rushing by the 4th

I know The Eagles planned it that way

I know the Skins lost , and I know there is no excuses that they lost... but to say that Philly did anything special to score those three TD's on 3 plays is a stretch... and trying to spin it as total domination or a butt whoppin is false

enjoy the win, the eagles earned it... but don't exaggerate the facts

yeah okay whatever......

the eagles where losing the time of possesion by a huge margin, where 4-11 on thrid downs, McNabb was throwing for like 33% completions... and couldn't score a TD with first and goal at the one

and Brunell threw a gimme TD INT, first time in the third quarter in 15 games he has thrown an int., only his 4th INT of the season

not top mention how many time the Skins got inside Philly's 35 only to self destruct, a missed FG, and losing Portis with a broken hand, yet we still had almost 150 yards rushing by the 4th

I know the Skins lost , and I know there is no excuses that they lost... but to say that Philly did anything special to score those three TD's on 3 plays is a stretch... and trying to spin it as total domination or a butt whoppin is false

It is a tough pill to swallow, but for all of the bravado from some folks up here.....we to an extent deserve to exaggerate...not the facts, but something....anyways...

WB36 Press Conference coming up soon...

yeah okay whatever......

Kafka has been here before.

We ran the ball well. McNabb completed 80 percent of his passes in the second half.

I'm concerned about some things, obviously, but everyone here is exagerating the extent to which the Eagles struggled. Even when the Redskins controlled the clock, the game never felt for a moment like anyone other than the Eagles was in control.

I nearly made my 24-3 prediction. Underestimated my boys just a bit.

No, the Eagles did not run the ball well. When you have a bad call that sets up first and goal from the 2, and you can't run it in, you have a bad running game. In the 4th, mercifully, you were able to start running the clock out some. But before the 4th, completely incapable. We did control the time of possession, which didn't come back to bite you at all this game. Let me know how you do against the Giants or Bears with that kind of production.

So what are you saying?

The Skins are bad? Cause I don't see that from Washington at all.....maybe unlucky, but not bad.

Are you kidding me? We suck. Unlucky? OK. Crappy? Yes. I think I posted in this thread earlier, and I still believe it, that if the good Washington Redskins team shows up this afternoon, we win. I don't think Philly looked that great. Very average, as befitting a slightly-above-500 record. But we didn't. That wild inconsistency is the sign of a bad team. We are bad.

Westy ran all over the Skins D. But I don't expect him to get any credit for it. Skins fans will just make excuses by saying how much their team sucks.

Things about Sean Taylor that will be ignored:

Two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Smoked by Stallworth for an 80 yard touchdown.

Choked on a Buckhalter's fist when he could have made a tackle on what will certainly be called a lucky touchdown.

Whiff on Westbrook behind the line of scrimmage allowing a long gain in the first quarter.

Westy ran all over the Skins D. But I don't expect him to get any credit for it. Skins fans will just make excuses by saying how much their team sucks.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I know right....top 3 responces...

3 - We didn't tackle....

2 - We were held on ever single play....

1 - Even a dog can catch it's tail once in its life....

No, the Eagles did not run the ball well. When you have a bad call that sets up first and goal from the 2, and you can't run it in, you have a bad running game. In the 4th, mercifully, you were able to start running the clock out some. But before the 4th, completely incapable. We did control the time of possession, which didn't come back to bite you at all this game. Let me know how you do against the Giants or Bears with that kind of production.

Are you kidding me? We suck. Unlucky? OK. Crappy? Yes. I think I posted in this thread earlier, and I still believe it, that if the good Washington Redskins team shows up this afternoon, we win. I don't think Philly looked that great. Very average, as befitting a slightly-above-500 record. But we didn't. That wild inconsistency is the sign of a bad team. We are bad.

Never seen you like this goal....must be pissed off.....hey, look at it this way, Campbell will be playing sooner than later so you guys get to see the future....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I know right....top 3 responces...

3 - We didn't tackle....

2 - We were held on ever single play....

1 - Even a dog can catch it's tail once in its life....

Are you kidding me? I won't make any excuses like that, nor will I admit you ran the ball well. Again, go back to 1st and goal on the 2. You have no power back. WB is really more of WR than a RB. You can make it work against sorry or even average teams. It WILL come back and bite you in the playoffs, should you make it that far.

Things about Sean Taylor that will be ignored:

Two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Smoked by Stallworth for an 80 yard touchdown.

Choked on a Buckhalter's fist when he could have made a tackle on what will certainly be called a lucky touchdown.

Whiff on Westbrook behind the line of scrimmage allowing a long gain in the first quarter.

Taylor getting burnt was probably the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while. Also the late hit on Westbrook out of bounds was a punk move.

Are you kidding me? I won't make any excuses like that, nor will I admit you ran the ball well. Again, go back to 1st and goal on the 2. You have no power back. WB is really more of WR than a RB. You can make it work against sorry or even average teams. It WILL come back and bite you in the playoffs, should you make it that far.

true, but if you score from 80 yards, 55 yards, etc...on a rainy day, you might not be in that situation

Archived