Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell upset...

tr1

goaldeje, you sound like a little baby right now. Seriously, grow up.

Did the Eagles play a great game? No.

Did they play good in bad weather and dominate the Skins? Yes.

You can spin it all day long as to what we would do against these other mythical opponents (I predicted we would come to this day) but you denying what happened TODAY is just pitiful.

WB ran all over your defense. He averages over 5 ypc for the season.

Just because we didn't score from the 1 doesn't take anything away from him. Look at the play selections and how many times he got the ball down there.

You guys are full of excuses. I love hearing Bubba say how "no one covered Stallworth" when he clearly burnt Taylor. I love how the Buck play was pure luck even though he ran over Taylor like he was his personal *****. I love how an interception return for a TD against a QB who doesn't make mistakes like that is now luck.

You guys are sore losers. I'm not even going to talk **** about this game. I'm going to let your parade of excuses speak for themselves.

Poor display, gentlemen. Poor display.

Dude, bone up on your reading comprehension skills. I am not making any excuses for our loss. We looked horrible. Terrible. At points, you absolutely dominated us. My frustration is two-fold. First, the Skins blow. Secondly, I knew you were going to come on here and blow smoke about how awesome the Eagles are. And they aren't. They are good. Better than average, even. And yes, they might have the potential to be top-5. Lots of teams do. The Skins have the potential to make the playoffs, and to be a fairly dominant team. But I don't think that's going to happen, at least not this year.

Neither do I think it will happen to the Eagles. They are too inconsistent. DO I need to remind you of some of your posts during the last three game losing streak you had to endure? I'm happy to look them up. Face it, you played a less-than-mediocre team yesterday and did what you should do. But you're still wildly inconsistent, and for that reason, I can't predict continued sucess for you. Sorry.

Theo, you don't understand. What you are seeing is pure frustration.

goaldeje was part of the super-confident hate brigade who would shout down ANYONE who would even suggest the Skins might not be the best team in the East in 2006.

Him, jrockster, Bubba, and tr1 were the most memorable. It's funny now to watch them squirm and try to explain it all way.

No, the 27-3 win was not really a good win. It was all luck along with smoke and mirrors. :cheers:

Thanks for the heads up West. I just wanted to throw out a few facts in regards to the Eagles run game, or lack of it according to some, to show that in fact it did it's job all four quarters, and not just the fourth.

tr1 predicted the eagles to start 7-1. Reminding us constantly how great he thought the eagles would start. This is because he had to account for some wins the eagles would get somewhere along the schedual. However I don't think he is quite so optimistic about their second half. He most likely predicted the eagles to start out strong, and finish poorly because it is a comforting thought to think that the eagles are all fluff and will collapse when it gets cold out. Unfortunately this is not the case. The eagles showed, what you wanted to see from a team coming out of a bye. And coming off of some bad losses. Life. The redskins do not have this.

I saw a stat yesterday that was quite remarkable. The eagles were just a wee bit above .500 going into a bye. After the bye, they are something like 42-18 under Reid.

Theo, you don't understand. What you are seeing is pure frustration.

goaldeje was part of the super-confident hate brigade who would shout down ANYONE who would even suggest the Skins might not be the best team in the East in 2006.

Him, jrockster, Bubba, and tr1 were the most memorable. It's funny now to watch them squirm and try to explain it all way.

No, the 27-3 win was not really a good win. It was all luck along with smoke and mirrors. :cheers:

What a farging prick you are to rub salt in a wound.

Your team beat an absolutely lousy team that lost it's RB in the game.

Congratulations.

My only consolation is that even though the Redskins suck, the Eagles still will be exposed by better teams.

And Andy Reid will continue to squander the talent he has on the roster for yet another year.

The Redskins will never wiln with Brunell, but the Eagles are doomed with Andy Reid and that makes me feel better, beacuse he will continue to be outcoached in games that get tight. You can die now with memories of your Kristal at the NFCCG, or whatever.

BTW, the Linc even in the rain and a loss? Good times. Number of fights seen = zero. It was just like anywhere else. Maybe it was the rain.

Plus I got to go to Passyunk ave for my steak.

Your team beat an absolutely lousy team

You are right. The Skins are absolutely lousy. Why didn't you see this coming? Why did you argue with me all offseason? Why did you shoot down anyone who said Brunnell would revert back to 04 form?

Why are you upset with me? You should be more upset with yourself for not seeing what was so evident.

You are right. The Skins are absolutely lousy. Why didn't you see this coming? Why did you argue with me all offseason? Why did you shoot down anyone who said Brunnell would revert back to 04 form?

Why are you upset with me? You should be more upset with yourself for not seeing what was so evident.

Wow...what a difference a week makes. :doh:

He let Marty call the entire game. Not when they had a 17 point cushion.

Yes. I just want to see if he does it when things go badly by halftime.

Hey, if he can give the playcalling up, I think that's a big step in the right direction for the fat ****.

BTW. Nice timeout on the FG retry.

Classic Reid.

Nice to see Gibbs finally taking some just criticism. I was definitely one of his early critics. The redskins would do well to get an established NFL coordinator or an college coach with good work ethic and a system that translates to the NFL. Then convince Snyder to learn some patience and try and build a winning team. Not instant stir and serve.

I said here a few years back, I don't fear the redskins as long as Snyder owns that team. Suffice to say I don't think he will ever change. There was one of those moments yesterday where they did a shot of Joe Gibbs on the sidelines talking with Williams and I couldn't help but snicker. He always does that to me when I watch a redskins game. I could only imagine what they are saying.

BTW. Nice timeout on the FG retry.

Classic Reid.

Same player who caused the previous penalty was still in the game. If they ran the play with him in, it would have been another penalty. The announcing crew had it wrong. Once the penalty is accepted, the previous play doesn't count as a play, hence the Eagles not having 3 points from it.

dock, you have so much anger. It amuses me. Like in this situation. You are 100 percent wrong, and in your little mind, you think you are slamming Reid.

:laugh: :laugh:

Same player who caused the previous penalty was still in the game. If they ran the play with him in, it would have been another penalty. The announcing crew had it wrong. Once the penalty is accepted, the previous play doesn't count as a play, hence the Eagles not having 3 points from it.

dock, you have so much anger. It amuses me. Like in this situation. You are 100 percent wrong, and in your little mind, you think you are slamming Reid.

:laugh: :laugh:

I was at the game.

They never gave us an explanation

Besides, my drunken impressions are all I need, douchbag.

Nice to see Gibbs finally taking some just criticism. I was definitely one of his early critics. The redskins would do well to get an established NFL coordinator or an college coach with good work ethic and a system that translates to the NFL. Then convince Snyder to learn some patience and try and build a winning team. Not instant stir and serve.

I said here a few years back, I don't fear the redskins as long as Snyder owns that team. Suffice to say I don't think he will ever change. There was one of those moments yesterday where they did a shot of Joe Gibbs on the sidelines talking with Williams and I couldn't help but snicker. He always does that to me when I watch a redskins game. I could only imagine what they are saying.

Last year Gibbs scheme was working fine. They should have stuck with it. Sometimes his loyal side gets in the way of good judgment. Brunell looked like crap through the second half of last season. Gibbs should have come to the realization that he should no longer be the starter, and yet he's is still in.:doh:

I believe Gibbs has been waiting for Brunell to get hurt so he can use that as an excuse to remove him. He must take a hit in order to get hurt!

What a farging prick you are to rub salt in a wound.

Your team beat an absolutely lousy team that lost it's RB in the game.

Congratulations.

My only consolation is that even though the Redskins suck, the Eagles still will be exposed by better teams.

You know, all this sounds so much like we Eagles fans sounded last year.:laugh: I remember how you guys were so proud that you beat an Eagles team w/o McNabb, Westbrook and others and we were pulling the exact same stuff being so quick to point out how you beat us when we sucked at that you would be exposed. My how the roles can change.

Archived