Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic NFL Player Jersery $90 Received Jersey

I_Bleed_B&G

what are the chances they'll actually ship then? Like it is a price mistake or is this normal pricing for eastbay? i've never seen them this CHEAP...never! :|

well i ordered 3. 1 for my bro, 1 for me and and one for a present! :)

size 50 seems OOS but I was able to get 1

btw google eastbay coupons and you'll find some...i don't know if they work or not but i feel bad for not being able to try! :(

For $90? What is wrong with the jerseys?

I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Size 52 Authentic for $87.99 shipped.

Like others have posted, I couldn't get the order filled online, so I called. They didn't have my size in stock but were able to back order it for the same price. It will be shipped in mid-November - in time for the Panthers game.

Thanks for the heads-up and the discount code! :notworthy

For $90? What is wrong with the jerseys?

I got a Cooley Authentic for 100 because there was a tiny black mark on the yellow stitching of the "7". Can't even tell, and I was able to remove it. They said it came from the conveyor belt. It was worth it.

I wonder if these are just over stock? There may be a problem with them however, if they don't mention it, I'm sure you can return it. Just make sure you can get your money back if you order one.

I just got an authentic 70th anniv Portis on ebay for 62.50 shipped. there is a small black mark on the sleeve that should come right out.

This is the link to a ARE jersey from the same seller, looks like his Portis jerseys are out. I'm wearing the jersey now (Portis)and I couldnt be happier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTWAAN-RANDLE-EL-REDSKINS-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-48-M_W0QQitemZ140036112042QQihZ004QQcategoryZ24977QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reebok may be finally fixing the defect on their white JZY's.

Reebok is extremely cheap in the production of certain items. Almost every Redskins white jersey you see as the shoulder fabric stitched right across the chest, under the NFL equip patch. The players on field have that chest mesh stitched up to the collar. Reebok makes tons of all white blanks, despite that diff teams stitch their JZY's in diff ways.

I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Size 52 Authentic for $87.99 shipped.

Like others have posted, I couldn't get the order filled online, so I called. They didn't have my size in stock but were able to back order it for the same price. It will be shipped in mid-November - in time for the Panthers game.

Thanks for the heads-up and the discount code! :notworthy

I did the same. Can't pass up an authentic for $90.

Archived