Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic NFL Player Jersery $90 Received Jersey

I_Bleed_B&G

Just put my order in.

Just as a note, they are saying that backorders will ship mid November. It does look like they won't charge me until then, which is cool.

Jason

i just ordered mine in size 52 which is also back ordered. i dont beleive i will ever get this. sounds to good to be true.

They either "fell off a truck" or they are not authentic. If this company sold authentics this cheap, they would put other places out of buisness.

If it walks like a duck...

:bsflag:

And they're going to make sure the backorders fall off the same truck.

The results should be in within a week or so, when the first orders start arriving.

Guest sith lord
Just put my order in.

Just as a note, they are saying that backorders will ship mid November. It does look like they won't charge me until then, which is cool.

Jason

That's what I was told also. I first asked them "is there anything wrong with them" and the operator said "nothing was wrong with them, they're just running a promotional offer right now."

They either "fell off a truck" or they are not authentic. If this company sold authentics this cheap, they would put other places out of buisness.

If it walks like a duck...

:bsflag:

Even if they arent perfect, would you rather pay $90 for a replica or a dang good knock-off authentic?

Looks like it was a pricing error to me. My order taker asked for supervisor permission and he gave it. The coupon codes here didn't work, but she applied another one...so I am getting a size 50 (backordered) for $78 shipped.

but if you do a product number search nothing comes up. your link above goes to the Eastbay page now...looks like i get it right in time!

Edit...the link works again...not sure why it didn't work b4. But try a product number search...it doesn't show up. Or even search for Moss

Guest sith lord
Yea, I'm glad I found this link. Whoever gets theirs first, let us know if they are real. I wouldn't think eastbay would be lying to us since they have been around forever

I agree. I can't see an established company like them decieving customers.

did anybody else notice that the description says these are "imported." and did anybody ask them what that means. i looked and the word imported isn't on the nfl.com authentic jersey descriptions.

looks questionable to me, especially as you can get a replica for less from nfl.com.

still, it's a great deal if it is genuine.

did anybody else notice that the description says these are "imported." and did anybody ask them what that means. i looked and the word imported isn't on the nfl.com authentic jersey descriptions.

looks questionable to me, especially as you can get a replica for less from nfl.com.

still, it's a great deal if it is genuine.

I saw that and it raised an eyebrow, but I'm not sure if Authentics are imported or not.

I agree. I can't see an established company like them decieving customers.

I was going to get in on this. Eastbay has been around for a long, long time. If you go directly to their NFL section, then "authentic jerseys," these discounted jerseys are listed alongside their more expensive (and home team-colored) bretheren.

Eastbay isn't some kid on ebay selling these things. If there was a defect, they'd let you know.

EDIT- I ordered a size 54 and mine isn't backordered. Just so you know...

When I try to put it in my cart, it says "This order has already been processed." I've never received this message when something is sold out, so what exactly does it mean?

Read the whole thread, for starters.

Specifically how I did it, click on the link it gives you, that will take you to the front page. Look at the bottom of the front page where it says "NFL Apparel" (or something like that). Click on jerseys, go to page 3. Pick your size from there.

The problem is, its not true authentic jersey. The sewing isnt as thick and the jersey is made from cheaper material. Still not bad for the price though. I know a guy that can take any jersey you have and stich it CHEAP. I think I will go this route.

Guest sith lord
The problem is, its not true authentic jersey. The sewing isnt as thick and the jersey is made from cheaper material. Still not bad for the price though. I know a guy that can take any jersey you have and stich it CHEAP. I think I will go this route.

But it's the same authentic jersey that the NFL.SHOP or the Redskins online store is selling.

Guest sith lord

Here's the latest. Eastbay called me and said that there were a pricing error on their website. But considering it was their error, they offered me the same authentic jersey for $126.90, which is still a bargain.

I just got a call from East Bay saying that the price listed was an error and that the order could not be honored at that price. They told me that they are offering, for anyone who ordered the jersey for $89.99, to sell one for their cost of $121.

I decided to take one for that price after re-confirming that it was an Authentic. What I forgot while I was on the phone was that I was able to get an additional 10% off the 89.99, so the real difference is $40. Still a better deal than you'll find anywhere if they are true Authentics.

I just called Eastbay and a rep originally told me that she did not see that price listed. After insisting that I was looking at it on their website, she put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She came back on to say that it was a listing error made yesterday and that they would not be able to honor that price as they reserve the right to change pricing whether an order has been placed already or not.

Here's the kicker....she advised me that any and all orders that were taken at that price are pending cancellation and that refunds will be issued to anyone that had ordered one earlier. According to what she was told, these orders will be cancelled sometime between now and Monday, and she suggested that customers would be notified next week when the regular customer service staff returns. If what she says is true, anyone who placed an order earlier may be having it cancelled soon. :(

I just called Eastbay and a rep originally told me that she did not see that price listed. After insisting that I was looking at it on their website, she put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She came back on to say that it was a listing error made yesterday and that they would not be able to honor that price as they reserve the right to change pricing whether an order has been placed already or not.

Here's the kicker....she advised me that any and all orders that were taken at that price are pending cancellation and that refunds will be issued to anyone that had ordered one earlier. According to what she was told, these orders will be cancelled sometime between now and Monday, and she suggested that customers would be notified next week when the regular customer service staff returns. If what she says is true, anyone who placed an order earlier may be having it cancelled soon. :(

That is BS ... I didn't buy one but if you make a listing error that is your fault. I worked at a retail store and if we miss priced anything we would always honor it. Its their mistake.

Scott

Archived