Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic NFL Player Jersery $90 Received Jersey

I_Bleed_B&G

Guest sith lord
I think those are premiers, not authentics. That's just what they look like to me.I bought a premier today, tackle twill letters, but the replica shape, looks EXACTLY the same to me.

Those were not premiers, they were authentics.

I just called and verified by order # and through eastbay's customer service to verify that my order was shipped, and it was. I hope you guys get yours.

don :point2sky

Yep. Just got email confirmation that mine shipped today. Gonna be hard for them to cancel the order after it's in my hands. lol

Here's the latest. Eastbay called me and said that there were a pricing error on their website. But considering it was their error, they offered me the same authentic jersey for $126.90, which is still a bargain.

I got the same call this morning.

That is BS ... I didn't buy one but if you make a listing error that is your fault. I worked at a retail store and if we miss priced anything we would always honor it. Its their mistake.

Scott

They have to honor the advertised price. Had similar experience few years

ago ordering some shirts online. Luckily I printed the webpage as proof. They

looked at their own website and saw the pricing error. They had to honor

the prices.

They have to honor the advertised price. Had similar experience few years

ago ordering some shirts online. Luckily I printed the webpage as proof. They

looked at their own website and saw the pricing error. They had to honor

the prices.

Exactly. Its the cost of running a business.

Scott

I wonder why my order went through and yours did not

I placed the order over the phone yesterday morning as soon as I came across this post. They called me back at around 11 am today saying they screwed up the price and would sell the authentic to me for the same cost they buy them at, which is $126.

I placed the order over the phone yesterday morning as soon as I came across this post. They called me back at around 11 am today saying they screwed up the price and would sell the authentic to me for the same cost they buy them at, which is $126.

I tell you what! If I fond out they charged my cc more than the 96 bucks, I was told the order would be, I will unleash the powere of Dolemite Jenkins on their butts...

I got a run-around from Eastbay. The phone tech couldn't find the page to link to Santana Moss' jersey, even with the product number. She called a supervisor, who couldn't find it, either. I was (and still am) staring at it in a refreshing browser, so it's not like the offer has disappeared. They made me send in an e-mail with the link, and once somebody gets around to looking at it, they will make a note on mycustomer account and supposedly call me back.

Why do I feel like they're not going to follow through? :(

I got a run-around from Eastbay. The phone tech couldn't find the page to link to Santana Moss' jersey, even with the product number. She called a supervisor, who couldn't find it, either. I was (and still am) staring at it in a refreshing browser, so it's not like the offer has disappeared. They made me send in an e-mail with the link, and once somebody gets around to looking at it, they will make a note on mycustomer account and supposedly call me back.

Why do I feel like they're not going to follow through? :(

They're playing dumb as to not lose any money. Once they get the link you sent, they will remove it from the page. Then say "that link is invalid, sorry!"

sorry man :(

I just tried to order one by calling on the phone and was told that it was a pricing error. I told them that I had a screen shot of the price and they should honor it. I was referred to some garbage legal disclaimer saying that if there was an error in price that they had the option to refuse to sell it and/or correct it.

I told the rep to cancel the catalog to my house and I promised that I would never buy anything from them nor would anyone I know. I also plan on going to the BBB and fully disparaging eastbay everywhere on the internet including this glorious message board.

If anyone has any luck getting the $90 jersey let me know how you did it. Thanks.

I just tried to order one by calling on the phone and was told that it was a pricing error. I told them that I had a screen shot of the price and they should honor it. I was referred to some garbage legal disclaimer saying that if there was an error in price that they had the option to refuse to sell it and/or correct it.

I told the rep to cancel the catalog to my house and I promised that I would never buy anything from them nor would anyone I know. I also plan on going to the BBB and fully disparaging eastbay everywhere on the internet including this glorious message board.

If anyone has any luck getting the $90 jersey let me know how you did it. Thanks.

Here's how I'm working it:

Got with one of the managers and he gave me the same legal disclaimer. He screwed up and said that the pricing error was made on Friday, and that all orders since then would need to be at cost. I told him that I understood that, and if I had been on the list from Friday, I would understand. The fact that they still had the incorrect prices continuing to be advertised on line on Saturday leads me to believe that some unethical advertising was occurring. :laugh: When you start mentioning terms like "bait and switch" and "Better Business Bureau," they seem to listen a little better. The rep gave me his e-mail address and I sent the link and copies of the timed and dated screen shots to him and their general customer service address (customer_service@eastbay.com) and told him that I'd be buying my jersey at the 90$ listed price, as their inability to remove the incorrectly priced advertisement in a timely manner was akin to unethical business.

We're still working on verifying that my screenshots are valid and have not been altered in any way to get that. I have the guy's name, extension and his hours for the next three days, so we'll get it resolved.:silly:

In all reality, I'll buy one for the $126 price others have said that they've gotten, but I'm pushing for free shipping. Once they agree to that, I will drop the 20% off coupon listed in post 5 of this thread, and bring it down to about 100$. I can deal with that.

Anyways, I will keep everyone posted as to how it goes. The number one thing to remember is to not lose your temper when working with these people. The second thing to remember is that their cost for the jersey is 126$, and they're selling it for 281$, a mark up of 155$, or about 225% of the price they purchase at. Make sure that they know that you know that, and you'll find them a little more willing to keep the price low for you.

Archived