Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic NFL Player Jersery $90 Received Jersey

I_Bleed_B&G

I also found out that a local guy sells authentics for 75 bucks. I'm sure they fell off a truck or he is getting them directly from korea. I'm gonna research it and if its right i'll be ebay bound with them. I'll keep you guys updated.

Please let me know if this comes through. I've had no luck with Champs in getting them to honor my order and I think this might be the only way to get an authentic at a reasonable price. I'm going to cancel my Champs order because they indicate that they have no idea when these will be back in stock and Amazon has already charged my card, so I'd better get the refund while I can.

Ditto:

"Dear Mark 10/14/06 Order (******)

Thank you for your recent order. We are currently out-of-stock,

however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of

the backorder date printed on your confirmation, unless it is a

personalized product. If you have any questions, please call our

Customer Service Department at 1-800-991-6813. We apologize for

any inconvenience. Sincerely, Champs (******)

Order Number: (******)

Order Date: 10/08/06"

<end>

I just called them at the above number. I got an operator with Foot Locker. He helped me since Champs is a sister company. I gave him my order number. He told the info he had said the item is expected to arrive from Reebok at early to mid November. He also game me my customer number. If you have a customer number, you can check the shipment status online here:

https://account.champssports.com/ChampsSports/orderStatusStartAction.do?TID=5555-52220622022052221024162-0

• 2 months later...
Sorry if I am being dense, but I am seeing the Moss jersey being listed as $281.99.

Nevermind, I just saw the original date of this thread. :)

Sorry, I was just updating my status.

It is usually a good idea in huge threads like this to look at the date of the first message. Often, old threads get resurected from the dead...

Jason

Jason, I am happy for you! I've been unbelievably patient. The whole goddamn season has come and gone, and every two weeks I get the same stupid email telling me my shipment has been delayed for two weeks. I was about to give up and call them and cancel my order. IIRC, they charged my card way back in early October, and I have nothing to show for it. Now, maybe I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the update.

Jason, I am happy for you! I've been unbelievably patient. The whole goddamn season has come and gone, and every two weeks I get the same stupid email telling me my shipment has been delayed for two weeks. I was about to give up and call them and cancel my order. IIRC, they charged my card way back in early October, and I have nothing to show for it. Now, maybe I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the update.

You're welcome.

I also was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see it. I even called them at the beginning of December. The CSR assured me that it would ship eventually. Since I now have a FedEx tracking number in hand, I can feel confident that I will get it.

Jason

Further Update:

I checked my order online and it said my order has been cancelled. I called them a minute later and they also said my order has been cancelled. It became official yesterday, she said. It doesn't matter that they charged my card and held my funds for three months. I guess Jason is getting his because he was one of the earliest ones. My card will be refunded in five days, so they say.

So much for that.

I ordered two of these for the same price back in October. After receiving an email once every two weeks saying they were on backorder, I finally received an email this morning saying they have shipped.

The jersey is ligit, just don't be shocked if it takes a while.

Further Update:

I checked my order online and it said my order has been cancelled. I called them a minute later and they also said my order has been cancelled. It became official yesterday, she said. It doesn't matter that they charged my card and held my funds for three months. I guess Jason is getting his because he was one of the earliest ones. My card will be refunded in five days, so they say.

So much for that.

Wow I didn't even know companies could do that... Something about accounting and "The Matching Principle" and "Unearned revenue" and "Treating the customer's fairly" and "Truth in Advertising"....

Meh... what do I know...

Pretty good idea really. You're running out of working capital. Why bother with a loan? Just put up a sham sale. Sell a bunch of **** you don't have, take the money, use if for three months until your cash flow improves, then refund the money and tell the poor dumb shmucks that the order has been cancelled. Brilliant!

Archived