Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Just Won a Seat to the WSOP!!

stoney26

I flew to Vegas on Tuesday to try to win a sattelite to play in the World Series of Poker. Tuesday I played in a 1000 dollar buy in where the top ten percent would win a 10000 dollar buy in to the main event. There were 120 people in the tourney so 12 people won a seat. When we got down to 14 we decided to split up the 120,000 in the pot. I ended up taking 7k in that. Then last night I played in the same tourney but this time there were 520 people. I ended up making it all the way till the end and won a 10,000 dollar seat.

The first place prize in this years event is close to 10 Miiillliiioooonnnn dollars so please fellow skin fans, wish me luck. Im going to need as many people rooting for me as possible. If I have the whole Redskin Nation rooting for me, Im a lock to win right?? Needless to say im going to go try to find a Sean Taylor Jersey to wear in case I make it on TV. Wish me luck!!

I flew to Vegas on Tuesday to try to win a sattelite to play in the World Series of Poker. Tuesday I played in a 1000 dollar buy in where the top ten percent would win a 10000 dollar buy in to the main event. There were 120 people in the tourney so 12 people won a seat. When we got down to 14 we decided to split up the 120,000 in the pot. I ended up taking 7k in that. Then last night I played in the same tourney but this time there were 520 people. I ended up making it all the way till the end and won a 10,000 dollar seat.

The first place prize in this years event is close to 10 Miiillliiioooonnnn dollars so please fellow skin fans, wish me luck. Im going to need as many people rooting for me as possible. If I have the whole Redskin Nation rooting for me, Im a lock to win right?? Needless to say im going to go try to find a Sean Taylor Jersey to wear in case I make it on TV. Wish me luck!!

Holler at a fellow ES'r next time you're in Vegas and we'll have a beer. Oh, and good luck. :applause: :cheers:

There are 4 first days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. They let everybody pick what day they wanted. What I won was the last multi table satellite they held. It started at 8:00 pm on Thursday and ended on Friday at 7:30 am. So I played for 11 and a half hours. It wasn't very fun towards the end. I had a huge chip stack and with multi table satellites, you dont have to come in first place so there is no point in playing any pots at the end when your just waiting for like 20 people to get knocked out. I dont think i played a hand for the final 2 and half hours. It was pretty boring at the end, but it was worth it.

Archived