Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Redskins Player in History

skinfan2k

Some interesting choices, but if you go back to the original post, almost all the nominees FAIL because they don't follow the criteria established:

The player must have been a starter for the Redskins for more than one season.

Quoted for emphasis.

READ THE RULES PEOPLE

A team is only as good as its worst player. From the the lists that everybody is giving, our team sucks. But as long as we are naming people who wore a Redskin uniform and stunk it up, how about Deion Sanders?

Dang, a couple posts ahead of me already nailed it.

About 50 posters ahead of you "nailed it" and they are all wrong. First of all, it's against the rules of the OP because he didn't start for an entire season for the Skins. Secondly, if a HOF DB is our worst player ever, then every player we ever had should be an All Pro.

Deion Sanders

Deion had a great year as a Redskin. There is a lot of revisionist history there. He gave up no TD's that year, won the Tampa game for us with his punt return and played at a HOF level on the road against a tough Rams team. That was by far the greatest CB group in history. DG, Roland and Deion.

Big Daddy, Ki Jana Carter

Are you serious? Ki Jana actually turned out to be a decent 3rd down and recieving back for us. Also, Bid daddy wasn't all that bad, it was the DTackcle next to him that was the hole in that defensive line.

I didn't read every page, sorry, but my choice would have to be Mr. Over-rated himself = CARLOS RODGERS :doh:

Worst Redskin in history? You must be joking.

The guy showed tremendous progress until being injured last year. He is a solid corner now.

Archived